Frontier Forums  

Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26/03/2012, 8:55 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

Welcome to the Frontier forums.

Michael
Old 26/03/2012, 11:52 PM
Elite

Location: Sunny Scotland. Anarchy System. Tech Level 0. No Police Presence. Enter At Own Risk!
Geraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to behold

Hi briancpcd
Welcome to the Frontier Forums
Old 30/03/2012, 7:03 PM
Above Average

Assimilator1 is on a distinguished road

Welcome , & err don't hold your breath on Elite 4!

Team AnandTech - SETI@Home, Muon1, Folding@H, MilkyWay@H, Asteroids@H, Rosetta@H, Skynet-POGS & LHC@H - helping science with my PC.
Old 08/04/2012, 7:13 AM
Mostly Harmless

knuckles2007 is on a distinguished road

hello, everyone. just a roller coaster tycoon-est. since the very beginning. yesterday i made a perfect roller coaster. luv to show but i don't know how. any suggestions.
Old 10/04/2012, 9:05 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles2007 View Post
hello, everyone. just a roller coaster tycoon-est. since the very beginning. yesterday i made a perfect roller coaster. luv to show but i don't know how. any suggestions.
You can capture a video of it and post on YouTube or similar sites. You can also do screen grabs and post them on image sites.

And welcome to the Frontier Forums.

Michael
Old 06/06/2012, 10:43 AM
Mostly Harmless

Imperial Trader is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from NZ..

big fan, from my Amiga days infact i still have my 1200 and the orginal box... however I am missing abit...

as with most moves I have misplace that awesome star map... but other than that I can still play the game woot woot woot.

anywho hello one and all.

PS I all so love my first 3d space based game was Star Glider 2 not elite, that was a few months later.
Old 06/06/2012, 10:51 AM
Elite

Location: Sunny Scotland. Anarchy System. Tech Level 0. No Police Presence. Enter At Own Risk!
Geraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to beholdGeraldine is a splendid one to behold

Hi Imperial Trader
Welcome to the Frontier forum Are you missing bits from your Amiga? If so drop by this site and place a wanted ad: http://www.amibay.com/ That is a site dedicated to Amigas

As for the galaxy map, I can help you with that too. Pop over to the SSC and have a look here for a file called Frontier Elite 2 map scan http://spacesimcentral.com/downloads...ntier_PC_v1.01

Hope that helps you
Old 06/06/2012, 11:12 AM
Mostly Harmless

Imperial Trader is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
Hi Imperial Trader
Welcome to the Frontier forum Are you missing bits from your Amiga? If so drop by this site and place a wanted ad: http://www.amibay.com/ That is a site dedicated to Amigas

As for the galaxy map, I can help you with that too. Pop over to the SSC and have a look here for a file called Frontier Elite 2 map scan http://spacesimcentral.com/downloads...ntier_PC_v1.01

Hope that helps you
thanks heaps, my 1200 and my 500 are all good. I really after the map as it is very cool.

thanks again.

Matt
Old 29/06/2012, 2:31 PM
Mostly Harmless

SS_KONIG is on a distinguished road
Default My Intro

Well folks I seem to have found a home, reading everyone’s introductions I feel as though I’m with friends.
I was first introduced to Elite on a BBC micro in 1981 ish by a friend & ever since it has affected my life considerably.
I first achieved elite status on a commodore 64 & I still have my last save on a tape in the game box.
I would need a Commodore 64 however to see if it would still load up.
Like everyone else here my heart pines after a new Elite & over the coming months I would like to offer some ideas/suggestions as to what I would like to see in the next version of Elite.

Kind Regards Konig
Old 29/06/2012, 3:40 PM
Elite

Hi
Welcome to the Frontier forum. The place is a bit quiet these days with regards to Elite related news unfortunately, but there is still some hope (even if its very small) that Frontier might do SOMETHING Elite related in the future.

As for C64s, that site I mentioned (Amibay) in my last post to Imperial Trader also has C64s pop up from time to time if you fancy getting another one (they are not that expensive), or you could try an emulator like C64 Forever. Don't know though how you might transfer your saved game over to an emulator, but there will be some way of doing it, that much I do know
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier > Introductions