1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Default LostWinds available in App Store

LostWinds is now available from the Apple App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id477973472

The launch trailer for LostWinds on iOS is also now available on YouTube, you can view it from the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbRwX6jdxI

Michael

Default Very, Very Disappointed!

I just bought LostWinds today, installed it on my 3rd gen iPad and I wanted to simply delete the game! don't get me wrong just yet...

I like this game so, so much the first time I saw the game play on youtube, though I never know this game before 'cause I only play Zelda when I still had my wii and now skyward sword on my friend's wii.
    and for the reason I am very disappointed is because of the looks on my New iPad!

I mean, it's not even HD let alone ready for the retina display, it looks dull and blurry to me, don't know how it looks on iPhone, 'cause me friend who owns iPhone 4S wouldn't buy this game just yet after he saw it on my screen. he gave me a big lol, in case you wanna know!

so, I want to know... are you going to make an update for this game? make it HD and ready for retina display!? it's so good this LostWinds suppose to be, but again, I know that some developer are lazy and all they care is profit, profit and profit! well of course, knowing this game was previously on wii, I'll understand if it's not even HD, sad!

take Fibble for example, new game, differ price on iPhone and iPad for a good reason! more expensive on iPad, but it's worth every penny! you should see how awesome it looks! it's the era man, all games are suppose to be made in HD now! come on!

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    We're currently working on an update so the game can take advantage of the iPad 3, as it already does when comparing the game between iPad 1 and iPad 2.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
    We're currently working on an update so the game can take advantage of the iPad 3, as it already does when comparing the game between iPad 1 and iPad 2.

Michael
    this is very good to know sir, it's a very nice game in deed, honest! I'll wait for the update then, at least it must look sharper, better in colors, and smoother graphic. but don't take too long ok, I won't play it until the update release!

regards,

Vincent Wan, Indonesia

Default I'm happy now

as you said, you guys released the update, alas! thank you very much, now I'll play the game!
    oh, almost forget... are you doing this game for later on Wii Universe?

regards,

Vincent Wan, Indonesia
    Last edited by antapole; 12/04/2012 at 8:22 AM.

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    We haven't confirmed any further platforms as yet.

Michael