Frontier Forums  

Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > Kinectimals

Notices

Old 20/04/2012, 12:51 PM
Mostly Harmless

Tiger is on a distinguished road
Default How many levels in Kinectimals in IOS

I thought it was onlys 20 levels, but when I reached the .20 level, a new world called "Wildlife Guru" appeared. In this world there are many ranks. Do any one know how many?

I find this quite boring, as there are no new challenges. It seem like the only thing you could to is to play with your cub to earn more XP to proceed to next rank. What's the point?
Old 23/04/2012, 1:21 PM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

There's 30 ranks for Wildlife Guru. If I remember correctly the final unlock of the game is at rank 30.

Michael
Old 25/04/2012, 7:39 PM
Mostly Harmless

Tiger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
There's 30 ranks for Wildlife Guru. If I remember correctly the final unlock of the game is at rank 30.

Michael
Thank's for answering, but it does not seem to be right. I finally completed rank 30 in Wildlife Guru, but the only thing that happened was that a new rank occured. It is called "Wildlife Guru (s). And when I try to play with my cub and do sudden challenges in this rank, nothing happens. I earn money and xp, but there is no blue line that indicates that the game proceed forwards.

I like the game, the grapichs are good and the cubs are adorable, but I'm getting frustrated due to not beeing able to proceed/finish (sorry for bad English,- I'm Norwegian).

Last edited by Tiger; 26/04/2012 at 7:45 AM.
Old 26/04/2012, 9:23 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

It sounds like you've maxed out the progression in the game. Did you unlock any cats via the 360?

Michael

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > Kinectimals