Frontier Forums  

Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Notices

Old 03/05/2012, 2:06 PM
Competent

Raulrct is on a distinguished road
Default Because visitors are leaving my theme park?

Hello!!

I have a problem with RCT3, I build a big theme park but when a time visitors leave my park, the visitors they think'' I want to go home''. My park has 3 areas with enough attractions and large food and drink restaurants. In each area there are 5 toilets in all areas there are many trees and decoration. I have food and drink stalls along the roads.

I have to do to make visitors stay all the time in my park?

The only thing I have not are first-aid stall.

Then another question, the number of visitors who leave Then come more visitors to maintain the same number of visitors?

Thanks. Sorry my translate, I use google translate
Old 04/05/2012, 9:01 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

Have you got cash machines? They may be running out of money. Do you have well trained staff? Entertainers and mechanics are particuarly useful.

What other thoughts are your guests having? That should give you some clue as to what they don't like.

Michael
Old 04/05/2012, 1:59 PM
Competent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
Have you got cash machines? They may be running out of money. Do you have well trained staff? Entertainers and mechanics are particuarly useful.

What other thoughts are your guests having? That should give you some clue as to what they don't like.

Michael
The park is built in the sandbox and are all trained

They say'' I feel bad but all the other reviews are good, For example say This park is very clean or drink stall (for example) has a great price.

The only bad thing they say is that ''I feel bad''. Not if it's because the attractions are dizzy but I will have to put might please infirmaries stalls.

The visitors may be tired of the park and who want to go home?

Or maybe a bug?

Last edited by Raulrct; 06/05/2012 at 5:32 PM.
Old 09/05/2012, 9:34 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

The peeps will leave the park if they are tired or have run out of money. If they're complaining of feeling sick then place First Aid stalls, although sickness is usually caused by having too many nauseous rides. Make sure you have a variety of gentle and exciting rides. With Soaked installed, if the weatehr is sunny, make sure you have suntan lotion stalls as well.

Make sure you have cash machines and set staulls up in clumps of 4.

If peeps leave then others will arrive, as long as you have a decent park rating. Are new people not coming to your park?

Michael
Old 09/05/2012, 4:29 PM
Competent

Quote:
The peeps will leave the park if they are tired or have run out of money. If they're complaining of feeling sick then place First Aid stalls, although sickness is usually caused by having too many nauseous rides. Make sure you have a variety of gentle and exciting rides. With Soaked installed, if the weatehr is sunny, make sure you have suntan lotion stalls as well.

Make sure you have cash machines and set staulls up in clumps of 4.

If peeps leave then others will arrive, as long as you have a decent park rating. Are new people not coming to your park?

Michael
But I thought that was just stalls suntan lotion if you build swimming pools, in fact I have not put such stalls.

If, when one or a group of Peeps, leave the park, comes more slowly.

I'll have to put more variety of attractions.
Old 10/05/2012, 9:14 AM
Executive Producer

You don't need to build swimming pools, although it was added in the Soaked expansion. It's only a problem for very sunny weather.

Michael
Old 10/05/2012, 1:31 PM
Competent

Quote:
You don't need to build swimming pools, although it was added in the Soaked expansion. It's only a problem for very sunny weather.

Michael
Yeahh Thanks. Indeed all the visitors went to buy sunscreen.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3