1. #1

    Default Because visitors are leaving my theme park?

    Hello!!

    I have a problem with RCT3, I build a big theme park but when a time visitors leave my park, the visitors they think'' I want to go home''. My park has 3 areas with enough attractions and large food and drink restaurants. In each area there are 5 toilets in all areas there are many trees and decoration. I have food and drink stalls along the roads.

    I have to do to make visitors stay all the time in my park?

    The only thing I have not are first-aid stall.

    Then another question, the number of visitors who leave Then come more visitors to maintain the same number of visitors?

    Thanks. Sorry my translate, I use google translate

  2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Have you got cash machines? They may be running out of money. Do you have well trained staff? Entertainers and mechanics are particuarly useful.

    What other thoughts are your guests having? That should give you some clue as to what they don't like.

    Michael

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
    Have you got cash machines? They may be running out of money. Do you have well trained staff? Entertainers and mechanics are particuarly useful.

    What other thoughts are your guests having? That should give you some clue as to what they don't like.

    Michael
    The park is built in the sandbox and are all trained

    They say'' I feel bad but all the other reviews are good, For example say This park is very clean or drink stall (for example) has a great price.

    The only bad thing they say is that ''I feel bad''. Not if it's because the attractions are dizzy but I will have to put might please infirmaries stalls.

    The visitors may be tired of the park and who want to go home?

    Or maybe a bug?
    Last edited by Raulrct; 06/05/2012 at 5:32 PM.

  4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    The peeps will leave the park if they are tired or have run out of money. If they're complaining of feeling sick then place First Aid stalls, although sickness is usually caused by having too many nauseous rides. Make sure you have a variety of gentle and exciting rides. With Soaked installed, if the weatehr is sunny, make sure you have suntan lotion stalls as well.

    Make sure you have cash machines and set staulls up in clumps of 4.

    If peeps leave then others will arrive, as long as you have a decent park rating. Are new people not coming to your park?

    Michael

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
    The peeps will leave the park if they are tired or have run out of money. If they're complaining of feeling sick then place First Aid stalls, although sickness is usually caused by having too many nauseous rides. Make sure you have a variety of gentle and exciting rides. With Soaked installed, if the weatehr is sunny, make sure you have suntan lotion stalls as well.

    Make sure you have cash machines and set staulls up in clumps of 4.

    If peeps leave then others will arrive, as long as you have a decent park rating. Are new people not coming to your park?

    Michael
    But I thought that was just stalls suntan lotion if you build swimming pools, in fact I have not put such stalls.

    If, when one or a group of Peeps, leave the park, comes more slowly.

    I'll have to put more variety of attractions.

  6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    You don't need to build swimming pools, although it was added in the Soaked expansion. It's only a problem for very sunny weather.

    Michael

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
    You don't need to build swimming pools, although it was added in the Soaked expansion. It's only a problem for very sunny weather.

    Michael
    Yeahh Thanks. Indeed all the visitors went to buy sunscreen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments
  •