Frontier Forums  

Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Notices

Old 14/11/2008, 1:24 PM
Mostly Harmless

tw9902 is on a distinguished road
Default start a new custom scenario

i have recently bought rct3 deluxe edition and i installed it and everything worked fine except that whenever i click on start new custom scnario i end up seeing the load game screen instead. any help???
Old 19/11/2008, 8:23 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

The Start New Custom scenario option is for starting scenarios either created by yourself in the scenario editor, or by scenarios created by other people. You need to have scenarios saved in the My Documents\RCT3\Scenarios folder. If you just want to create a park you should use the New Sandbox option, use the Scenario Editor if you want to create a scenario.

Michael
Old 11/12/2008, 8:05 PM
Mostly Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrookes View Post
The Start New Custom scenario option is for starting scenarios either created by yourself in the scenario editor, or by scenarios created by other people. You need to have scenarios saved in the My Documents\RCT3\Scenarios folder. If you just want to create a park you should use the New Sandbox option, use the Scenario Editor if you want to create a scenario.

Michael
Thanks i have another question now how do you use a building you have created for an entrance???:confused:
Old 12/12/2008, 8:16 AM
Executive Producer

Michael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud ofMichael Brookes has much to be proud of

The building should be placed on land not owned by the player, then have a path that enters the park. In the Scenery-->Park Entrances menu, select guest injection point and place it on the path inside the building.

Michael
Old 21/12/2008, 2:14 PM
Mostly Harmless

wow thanks going to try it now!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Frontier Forums > Frontier Games > RollerCoaster Tycoon 3