Page 7 of 201 FirstFirst ... 56789175782107 ... LastLast
  1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #91
    Welcome to the Frontier forums.

Michael

Welcome , & err don't hold your breath on Elite 4!
    Commander Mark P Dorling

Elite Ranking - Elite (without cheating!)

C2Q @3.6 GHz, 424 MHz FSB, 4 GB DDR2 1066, HD 5850, 128 GB Samsung SSD 830, 1TB HDD

Team AnandTech - SETI@Home, Muon1, Folding@H, MilkyWay@H, Asteroids@H, Rosetta@H, Skynet-POGS, LHC@H & Einstein@H - helping science with my PC.

hello, everyone. just a roller coaster tycoon-est. since the very beginning. yesterday i made a perfect roller coaster. luv to show but i don't know how. any suggestions.

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles2007 View Post
    hello, everyone. just a roller coaster tycoon-est. since the very beginning. yesterday i made a perfect roller coaster. luv to show but i don't know how. any suggestions.
    You can capture a video of it and post on YouTube or similar sites. You can also do screen grabs and post them on image sites.

And welcome to the Frontier Forums.

Michael

Default Hello from NZ..

big fan, from my Amiga days infact i still have my 1200 and the orginal box... however I am missing abit...

as with most moves I have misplace that awesome star map... but other than that I can still play the game woot woot woot.

anywho hello one and all.

PS I all so love my first 3d space based game was Star Glider 2 not elite, that was a few months later.
    Cobra Mk3
    vs
    Ikarus

Hi Imperial Trader
    Welcome to the Frontier forum Are you missing bits from your Amiga? If so drop by this site and place a wanted ad: http://www.amibay.com/ That is a site dedicated to Amigas

As for the galaxy map, I can help you with that too. Pop over to the SSC and have a look here for a file called Frontier Elite 2 map scan http://spacesimcentral.com/downloads...ntier_PC_v1.01

Hope that helps you

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    Hi Imperial Trader
    Welcome to the Frontier forum Are you missing bits from your Amiga? If so drop by this site and place a wanted ad: http://www.amibay.com/ That is a site dedicated to Amigas

As for the galaxy map, I can help you with that too. Pop over to the SSC and have a look here for a file called Frontier Elite 2 map scan http://spacesimcentral.com/downloads...ntier_PC_v1.01

Hope that helps you
    thanks heaps, my 1200 and my 500 are all good. I really after the map as it is very cool.

thanks again.

Matt
    Cobra Mk3
    vs
    Ikarus

Default My Intro

Well folks I seem to have found a home, reading everyone’s introductions I feel as though I’m with friends.
    I was first introduced to Elite on a BBC micro in 1981 ish by a friend & ever since it has affected my life considerably.
    I first achieved elite status on a commodore 64 & I still have my last save on a tape in the game box.
    I would need a Commodore 64 however to see if it would still load up.
    Like everyone else here my heart pines after a new Elite & over the coming months I would like to offer some ideas/suggestions as to what I would like to see in the next version of Elite.

Kind Regards Konig

Hi
    Welcome to the Frontier forum. The place is a bit quiet these days with regards to Elite related news unfortunately, but there is still some hope (even if its very small) that Frontier might do SOMETHING Elite related in the future.

As for C64s, that site I mentioned (Amibay) in my last post to Imperial Trader also has C64s pop up from time to time if you fancy getting another one (they are not that expensive), or you could try an emulator like C64 Forever. Don't know though how you might transfer your saved game over to an emulator, but there will be some way of doing it, that much I do know

Hi all, my name is boomer and I was a one time owner of the RCT site RCT Space (formerly rct2.com) and have been waiting for news of either a RCT4 or some kind of new theme park game. I was interested to hear that Michael and the creative gang at Frontier are hot on the trail of a new roller coaster game that whenever released could be very interesting. Couldn't be in better hands and in my opinion there's no one better to create and produce it then Frontier. I will have my eyes open and my fingers crossed for new news of this game and will provide my humble ideas and opinions in the appropriate forum areas. Thanks Micheal for not giving up on a new roller coaster game... I think you are about the only left who hasn't!

Default hello

Hiya. I have been a member of the forums but never actually posted. Frontier is possibly the most exciting games company in the UK with the advent of the next rollercoaster installment. I CANT WAIT!

13. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #103

Default Hi

Hello Everyone, I am a massive theme park fan and roller coaster tycoon fan! I have been visiting and reading this forum for a long time now. I live in the UK and am so excited about the upcoming roller coaster game.
    Last edited by teadby; 17/08/2012 at 1:08 AM.

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #105