Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeltron245 View Post
    Raul you clearly don't understand what anyone is telling you which I'm putting down to your language problems . Atari CAN make an RCT4 and reportedly are planning to do so but Frontier are making a separate game that is also based on rollercoasters which will not be called 'RollerCoaster Tycoon 4' but called something else. There will be 2 rollercoaster games. One by Atari, One by Frontier. Hope you now understand.
    I understand the last days, I hope Atari makes a rct4 after the game 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    If Atari can not make a rct4,.
    Actually Atari is botching RCT4 into RCT 3DS. The problem with Atari remains a corporate mentality of disconnect from its users.

Quote Originally Posted by sebar View Post
    Actually Atari is botching RCT4 into RCT 3DS. The problem with Atari remains a corporate mentality of disconnect from its users.
    But when we said to Atari We wanted a Rollercoaster Tycoon 3DS???
    We had request a RCT4 for PC, no nintendo 3DS
    Total hopefully Frontier are doing their game as real and be better than RCT3.
    Atari, not that hard to do a Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 on PC, If after having the game for Nintendo 3DS, mkae a RCT4 on PC.

Even if it's true that there will be 2 different rc games, RCT 3 is still one of the coolest games around. A few weeks ago, I bought RCT3 Platinum again, because I thought I lost the cd somewhere, but I found it afterwards. Are there improvements that I'd like to see, yes, but that doesn't make RCT3 bad.
    Even if there are problems with RCT3, It is still one of the greatest games ever created! Thank You!

I myself are torn between RCT 2 or 3. Why not make a 2-D RCT on the Nintendo and a good 3-D one for everything else? That way, everyone are happy.

Any news on the next coaster game?

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #37

It is still in development though it hasn't been scrapped?

Default i hope to see....

if there is a rct 4 i hope and pray that the coasters will not have ANY Restrictions. not height, not chain lift speed, not even the number of cars per trains, nor trains per rides. and one UBER COASTER that uses parts from EVERY coaster. and that there are cheats too. ... ... ... oh and one more thing remove the track intersection restrictions too. please.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Brookes View Post
    Nothing at the moment.

Michael
    Is it going to be announce at this years E3?
    I would like to play RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 on my IPad Air

11. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy57 View Post
    It is still in development though it hasn't been scrapped?
    Yes, we're still working on it. I still don't have an announcement or release date for you yet.

Michael

Yes, we're still working on it. I still don't have an announcement or release date for you yet.

Michael
    I hope the game concept It is a game realistic, It is similar to RCT3.

The people want a realistic game and with a variety of attractions, decorations and options.

I hope it's better than Thrillville and the game comes out in Spain and Spanish!!!!

Default Liar

sorry. fauls information. edited.
    Last edited by RuudPen; 21/08/2012 at 11:31 AM.

14. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #44

Really?
    When are you going to announce it Hope it's this years E3
    I would like to play RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 on my IPad Air