Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    The competition will be strong, but will always be better a RCT4. I don't know the game that will make Frontier but I hope we do not come with a Thrillville.

    In times of crisis I would not risk that Frontier and Atari that make separate games, because if they make the RCT4 together would come out the best in the series: RCT4.

    For this reason, I doubt Frontier make a game with such realism as can be RCT4.
    Well, we will see that game make out Frontier have if we do not disappoint with another Thrillville.
    I disagree - competition always brings out the best in games.

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    I disagree - competition always brings out the best in games.
    For me not, because we are not talking about competition between Frontier and Atari, Frontier release this game in 2012 and to RCT4 no plans for now, which will not compete.


    I'm sure Atari does not know that Frontier will bring as game of rollercoasters.

    Always, always, always will better than Atari and Frontier together make the RCT4 and not make a separate game, in times of crisis I would not risk making two separate games.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    For me not, because we are not talking about competition between Frontier and Atari, Frontier release this game in 2012 and to RCT4 no plans for now, which will not compete.


    I'm sure Atari does not know that Frontier will bring as game of rollercoasters.

    Always, always, always will better than Atari and Frontier together make the RCT4 and not make a separate game, in times of crisis I would not risk making two separate games.
    Yes but when Frontier release the game, Atari have to out do it or they won't sell - you can't sell games if you don't improve them from before you always have to "better" them.

    This is why competition is good (also prices of games drop with competition).

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    Yes but when Frontier release the game, Atari have to out do it or they won't sell - you can't sell games if you don't improve them from before you always have to "better" them.

    This is why competition is good (also prices of games drop with competition).
    Atari will sell many copies of RCT 3DS and then maybe Atari make the RCT4 with ideas that asked in 2010.


    If Frontier does a game as Thrillville not have much success not will very successful, the game has to be better than RCT3 (which is very difficult and and do not think make a better game) and especially that Frontier make a REALISTIC game.

  5. #50

    Default What game

    So far it's vaporware unless someone shows proof there is actually something in the making. Right Michael yeah, um right!
    Payback's a new Frontier Theme Park Game...NOT!

  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    Atari will sell many copies of RCT 3DS and then maybe Atari make the RCT4 with ideas that asked in 2010.


    If Frontier does a game as Thrillville not have much success not will very successful, the game has to be better than RCT3 (which is very difficult and and do not think make a better game) and especially that Frontier make a REALISTIC game.
    I don't think you realise how small the 3DS market is.. its tiny dude, the android / smart phone market pretty much made it redundant for the most part. DS was big at one point but now everyone has tablets and smart phones.

    Its not difficult to make a game better than RCT3 lol unless you're a game developer don't make such random guesses - it is expensive and time consuming how ever but grid based 3D games have been around for ages.

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    I don't think you realise how small the 3DS market is.. its tiny dude, the android / smart phone market pretty much made it redundant for the most part. DS was big at one point but now everyone has tablets and smart phones.

    Its not difficult to make a game better than RCT3 lol unless you're a game developer don't make such random guesses - it is expensive and time consuming how ever but grid based 3D games have been around for ages.
    People want the RCT4 not a game that is worse than RCT3 or similar to Thrillville. It is a shame that after 8 years still has not made ​​the 4 th delivery, when RCT3 was very successful in sales (9.000.000 copies).

    RCT 3DS will succeed in sales, for example Heroes of Ruins was very successful in sales, because RCT 3DS can not succeed in the 3DS? When we are talking about the game more realistic attractions in the Nintendo.

  8. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    People want the RCT4 not a game that is worse than RCT3 or similar to Thrillville. It is a shame that after 8 years still has not made ​​the 4 th delivery, when RCT3 was very successful in sales (9.000.000 copies).

    RCT 3DS will succeed in sales, for example Heroes of Ruins was very successful in sales, because RCT 3DS can not succeed in the 3DS? When we are talking about the game more realistic attractions in the Nintendo.
    In what universe does this 3DS game look more realistic than RCT3 - you must be blind to think so ???
    http://www.gamespact.com/wp-content/...9/GP_rct97.jpg

    Yes people want RCT4 - but that has nothing to do with Frontier. If you want RCT4 talk about it at Atari NOT HERE.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    In what universe does this 3DS game look more realistic than RCT3 - you must be blind to think so ???
    http://www.gamespact.com/wp-content/...9/GP_rct97.jpg

    Yes people want RCT4 - but that has nothing to do with Frontier. If you want RCT4 talk about it at Atari NOT HERE.
    I see the perfect game for Nintendo 3DS, and if you apply the 3D effect is incredible.

    This game will be the best game Nintendo in creating theme parks, will be much better than Theme Park DS for example.
    And most importantly, will be a success in sales.

    Atari says that at present no plans to RCT4, but I still think RCT4 coming soon

    One Month to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3DS come into my hands well well well!!!!!
    Last edited by Raulrct; 25/04/2012 at 8:50 PM.

  10. #55
    RCT4 i would say 2014 and thats if you're lucky.

  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    RCT4 i would say 2014 and thats if you're lucky.
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 will very soon, you believe what you want.

    Atari can not currently make the RCT4 because Atari has no money to make a game as we all want.

    The game will be made in due course, now we enjoy the powerful RCT3 and the great Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS.

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 will very soon, you believe what you want.

    Atari can not currently make the RCT4 because Atari has no money to make a game as we all want.

    The game will be made in due course, now we enjoy the powerful RCT3 and the great Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS.
    Oh and you forgot we enjoy Shyguy and everyone there still making stuff for an abandoned game from 2004 - 8 years ago

    As for Frontier's new game, until there is a shred of proof, it remains very much "Vaporware"
    Payback's a new Frontier Theme Park Game...NOT!

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    Atari can not currently make the RCT4 because Atari has no money to make a game as we all want.

    Then how can it be soon - its a bit contradictory......

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchick View Post
    Then how can it be soon - its a bit contradictory......
    4 or 5 years

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulrct View Post
    4 or 5 years
    Okay that "might" be a possibility... though im skeptical :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments
  •