Frontier Forums  

Go Back   Frontier Forums > Elite:Dangerous > Elite: Dangerous Support

Old 10/12/2013, 4:32 PM
Mostly Harmless

Andrew_C is on a distinguished road
Default Question about changes to the Elite:Dangerous backer store

Hi, I registered with the old Elite: Dangerous backer app/store/whatever, but didn't set my commander name. I see you are changing it to a different store system. Will I be able to set my commander name in the new store, and is there any sort of cut-off date for setting this?
Old 10/12/2013, 4:44 PM

T.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant futureT.j has a brilliant future

Hi Andrew,

The backer app will be opened again for a short time so you can add your commander name.

If you look at the Backer login page you can see the info.
Old 10/12/2013, 4:45 PM
Deadly

AndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to behold

from the backer app:

Quote:
The Backer's Web App is now temporarily closed as we transition to our new Elite Online Store, thank you all for your support!

If you have any account details or naming rewards that you still need to input via the Backer's Web App it will be reopened in a limited capacity, alongside the opening of the new Elite Online Store, later this week.
Old 12/12/2013, 2:20 PM
Mostly Harmless

Sargonerax is on a distinguished road
Default New store messing with pledges???

Just logged into new online store to have it tell me my pledge level is Elite: Dangerous - Premium Beta at 100.00 but my pledge level was at 150.00 Founding member with extra for international shipping. Is this a transition problem or a real problem? Also my shipping address had changed which I have now repaired.
Old 12/12/2013, 2:22 PM
Dangerous

Riedquat is a jewel in the roughRiedquat is a jewel in the roughRiedquat is a jewel in the roughRiedquat is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargonerax View Post
Just logged into new online store to have it tell me my pledge level is Elite: Dangerous - Premium Beta at 100.00 but my pledge level was at 150.00 Founding member with extra for international shipping. Is this a transition problem or a real problem? Also my shipping address had changed which I have now repaired.
It has been confirmed that it will only show what is available in the online store at the moment.

Your original purchase will have been recorded.
Old 12/12/2013, 6:27 PM
Deadly

AndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to beholdAndyB(EDB50) is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
It has been confirmed that it will only show what is available in the online store at the moment.

Your original purchase will have been recorded.
any chance you could point us to that confirmation? I'm still waiting for a tshirt & mug and its a little unnerving not to see it listed anywhere

EDIT: found it, the original backers app has been reopened and it's listed there.

Last edited by AndyB(EDB50); 12/12/2013 at 6:38 PM.
Old 13/12/2013, 12:49 AM
Mostly Harmless

Andrew_C is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the prompt answer to my initial question.

I'm also seeing the issue with the new store that the others in the thread have mentioned. I pledged at the 60 boxed level, and it's showing me at the 50 level. Hopefully this is just a temporary issue

Last edited by Andrew_C; 13/12/2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: spelling, clarification
Old 13/12/2013, 1:21 AM
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_C View Post
Thanks for the prompt answer to my initial question.

I'm also seeing the issue with the new store that the others in the thread have mentioned. I pledged at the 60 boxed level, and it's showing me at the 50 level. Hopefully this is just a temporary issue
the new store only shows what is now available to buy, those rewards already bought through the backers app but not available through the store can be found on the backers app still.

for example i pledged at the 75 PBF access level but the store only shows me at 50 as the rewards above that level are no longer available

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Frontier Forums > Elite:Dangerous > Elite: Dangerous Support