Countdown

9 days until Powerplay is updated and the FAS gets its camo / crossfire paints?

I can dream can;t I?
Gee, you have some wild and fanciful dreams! When did FD say they were going to look into powerplay? (I actually can't remember what they said exactly but if I recall it was something along the lines of ... later dude)

Gee, you have some wild and fanciful dreams! When did FD say they were going to look into powerplay? (I actually can't remember what they said exactly but if I recall it was something along the lines of ... later dude)
They said it would get a look at (balance wise I believe) after EDO drops according to Arthur.

1616313216830.png

As you asked....

The man is Called Ted Rogers, which is funny enough on its own. His companion is Dusty Bin. They were the stars of a quiz show called 321 (every Brit is now doing the 3-2-1 hand gesture invented and made famous by Ted. It is the law in our country that you must do the hand gesture if someone says 3-2-1).

The main thrust of the quiz was that contestants had to work their way through unfeasibly cryptic clues to win the star prize, more often than not, they failed and won a dustbin.
Never, ever do the rude version of the hand gesture 3-2-1, oh the embarrassment.

As you asked....

The man is Called Ted Rogers, which is funny enough on its own. His companion is Dusty Bin. They were the stars of a quiz show called 321 (every Brit is now doing the 3-2-1 hand gesture invented and made famous by Ted. It is the law in our country that you must do the hand gesture if someone says 3-2-1).

The main thrust of the quiz was that contestants had to work their way through unfeasibly cryptic clues to win the star prize, more often than not, they failed and won a dustbin.
Although (having watched most of the broadcast shows on a Saturday night in the late 70's & 80's) the game was actually based on the Spanish game 'Un, Dos, Tres... responda otra vez'
In fact even Countdown is based on a French game.

I wonder which poor unfortunate country's game the Ant & Dec Saturday Night Takeaway :poop: is based from:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Seriously OP, put the countdown in spolers! :D :D :D

EDIT: Let's hope FD don't add an extended lead time. Thread could become interesting. :D

Dusty Bin is so famous, even Epic Rap Battles have heard of him.
Source: https://youtu.be/Ver1OZdK2bA
(Honestly, it took me by surprised they had a Dusty Bin reference in there, I was not expecting it. Lloyd and Peter are two American guys who write raps and they mentioned a random side character from a 30 year old British game show that is notorious for being especially bad)
Dave Brown - the voice of Harry Potter in this rap battle - is British.

As a console player I am wondering how I can really keep reading these forums once Odyssey releases as the spoilers are going to be inevitable. I may have to just glance at the news forum from time to time to look for a console announcement. 🤔

As a console player I am wondering how I can really keep reading these forums once Odyssey releases as the spoilers are going to be inevitable. I may have to just glance at the news forum from time to time to look for a console announcement. 🤔
I was thinking about this earlier. I was going to suggest an Alpha sub-forum, but then of course it stops being Alpha and we're still no closer to getting it, so it leaks all over the place. I like finding things out for myself. Going to be hard to come here and not pick up information I didn't want.

I was thinking about this earlier. I was going to suggest an Alpha sub-forum, but then of course it stops being Alpha and we're still no closer to getting it, so it leaks all over the place. I like finding things out for myself. Going to be hard to come here and not pick up information I didn't want.
Even if you had an alpha section (which we did for the FC beta) people will still spew spoilers on every sub-forum and will still yell spoilers from thread titles, unfortunately.

Top Bottom