How to find Interstellar factors in Odyssey?

I am looking and looking, and I can't find interstellar factors in new menu. Do you know where to find it?

I do not know that it is bug or not, but when i switch to horizon it is easy to find.

Difficult isn't it, so hidden ...

1621874853995.png

I don't think it should have an IF.
In horizons it have IF.

1.png
Well i am tired of finding new bug's every day without any paycheck and reporting it. It is QA responsibility not player. It is fulltime job to find bugs in such numbers.
Right now it is damn close to the CP2077 bug level.

We folks who play Odyssey - do the real work of software testers... That's not right.

There are so many gamebreaking bugs, that game is literally unplayable if something happens. (APEX infinite loop for example).

Worse, that rush launch of Odyssey have slight impact on Horizons. (Stability, Materials)

However music is great, but with so big number of grind...it is no time to experience it as it should be.

In horizons it have IF.

View attachment 230617Well i am tired of finding new bug's every day without any paycheck and reporting it. It is QA responsibility not player. It is fulltime job to find bugs in such numbers.
Right now it is damn close to the CP2077 bug level.

We folks who play Odyssey - do the real work of software testers... That's not right.

There are so many gamebreaking bugs, that game is literally unplayable if something happens. (APEX infinite loop for example).

Worse, that rush launch of Odyssey have slight impact on Horizons. (Stability, Materials)

However music is great, but with so big number of grind...it is no time to experience it as it should be.
I stand corrected.

I use EDDB to find the nearest Interstellar Factor. Both orbiting stations V1G APOLOGY and VOLTA ORBITAL in Cegreeth have had them for many years so I go there. Then Frontier did an upgrade on Horizons given the new Odyssey relationships. Now the IF factors in Cegreeth are no longer there in Horizons or Odyssey. Nor are they listed looking at the system map station details in Horizons (a lot easier) versus Odyssey (a lot more menu clicks). Oops.

Meanwhile I start Odyssey and find there is no access to an IF from Contacts on the ship. Going on foot and log into a concourse terminal station and there it is...seems in white with no access if they don't have one. Anyone actually found one working?

Meanwhile Inara has started up the new Odyssey Engineering pages adding info per META capture and us players provide info to them. Eventually the same with EDDB if they are not upset with Frontier.

Regards
IFterml.jpg

Last edited:
I use EDDB to find the nearest Interstellar Factor. Both orbiting stations V1G APOLOGY and VOLTA ORBITAL in Cegreeth have had them for many years so I go there. Then Frontier did an upgrade on Horizons given the new Odyssey relationships. Now the IF factors in Cegreeth are no longer there in Horizons or Odyssey. Nor are they listed looking at the system map station details in Horizons (a lot easier) versus Odyssey ( a lot more menu clicks). Oops.

Meanwhile I start Odyssey and find there is no access to an IF from Contacts on the ship. Going on foot and log into a concourse terminal station and there it is...seems in white with no access if they don't have one. Anyone actually found one working?

Meanwhile Inara has started up the new Odyssey Engineering pages adding info per META capture and us players provide info to them. Eventually the ame with EDDB if they are not upset with Frontier.

Regards
Did you look in Contacts? IF is in contacs in ship menu.

Did you look in Contacts? IF is in contacs in ship menu.
I didn't find an actual IF in Odyssey to test that. I was busy getting a fine on an on foot mission, surviving it then then getting back to my ship and launching looking for an IF. Maybe others have answers awaiting their replies.

This above link playing ED for many years means nothing in Odyssey. We are all 'noobs" mastering on foot missions. Maybe Inara will give us another badge to add to our collection. Frontier is certainly working on trophies for Xbox and Play Stations. Enjoy the challenge.

Last edited:
Even if you find one they might not be able to do anything. I got stuck with Anon access in an IF station. The factor couldn't see the fine, the auth contact couldn't see it either. Awesome.

Top Bottom