Stranded: Alien Dawn - Patch v1.00.230505

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
Hello Survivors!

A new patch for Stranded: Alien Dawn has just landed on Steam.

Thank you again for all your feedback.

Now onto the changelog itself:

Bug fixes, optimisation, and minor text adjustments including:
  • Fixed power distribution issue causing grids to split and devices to lose power
  • Fixed an issue where drafted survivors would elect to 'fight back' instead of to prioritise orders to move
  • Fixed issue causing survivors to occasionally become stuck in mechs
  • Fixed issue in “Combat and Healing tutorial” occasionally preventing players from completing the tutorial when all enemies are killed
  • Fixed a rare issue where the game would report the error “Trying to persist an invalid object!” when saving
  • Fixed a problem where Wooden Planks (early adopter bonus content) would sometimes have zero construction costs
Additional adjustments and fixes for PC versions of the game:
  • Fixed a rare issue causing survivors to disappear with “Forced removal” status indication
  • Fixed a rare issue related to activities causing the game to become unresponsive
  • Steam - Community Badges, Trading Cards, Backgrounds and Emoticons can now be unlocked
  • Epic Games Store - Cloud saves are now enabled
Mod Tools & Steam Workshop:
  • Addressed an issue preventing the Blender plugin from exporting models/texture correctly, and reporting that 'object has no attribute depth_softness'
  • The mod editor now correctly displays the code for reaction functions, for mods that are saved locally
Additional improvements and fixes specific to PS4:
  • Options are now correctly saved and restored

Great game. Enjoying it. HOWEVER…., for the love of God, FIX THE XBOX SAVE CRASHING. It’s really killing my enjoyment of your game

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Great game. Enjoying it. HOWEVER…., for the love of God, FIX THE XBOX SAVE CRASHING. It’s really killing my enjoyment of your game
Hey Redbeard One! Are these crashes seemingly happening at random or at specific times? Any additional information would be helpful!

Hey Redbeard One! Are these crashes seemingly happening at random or at specific times? Any additional information would be helpful!
It’s usually around the time of the auto save, but I’ve also experienced it at a few seemingly random times and while saving. If it crashes while saving over a file, it deletes the file. Playing on Xbox One

Similarly, I have on PS4 and PS5 I already reported it because you can't play if the work save goes back 20 minutes of our time but it randomly happens.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
It’s usually around the time of the auto save, but I’ve also experienced it at a few seemingly random times and while saving. If it crashes while saving over a file, it deletes the file. Playing on Xbox One
Thank you so much for the additional information. We recently put out a patch to adjust crash reporting telemetry on Xbox, so we should be getting more information about this soon from the crash reports. The team is aware of it and the issue will be looked into.

Top Bottom