What other games are we all playing?

I do love it when Game companies save me money. Sony have added PSN requirement to Ghost of Tsushima.

So ED, DDO and Planet Crafter with a little CP2077 thrown in for good measure

This is getting ridiculous !!
TOO, freaking many nice looking games coming out now. How are we supposed to play them all ?
Now we got Homeworld3. My only complaint about the previous HWs, was the small "maps" (iow spacial regions). Then there's SF's new update tempting me. And now I have to watch the Fallout series. I never played the game but its an interesting series and its definitely holding my attention. Makes me want to look into Fallout games. dang
Have a nice day

This is getting ridiculous !!
TOO, freaking many nice looking games coming out now. How are we supposed to play them all ?
Now we got Homeworld3. My only complaint about the previous HWs, was the small "maps" (iow spacial regions). Then there's SF's new update tempting me. And now I have to watch the Fallout series. I never played the game but its an interesting series and its definitely holding my attention. Makes me want to look into Fallout games. dang
Have a nice day
I have a friend who got pulled in just because of the series. I don't think she regretted it.

Was about to start some ED, then I spotted the Community Event for ETS2.
And it turns out I need one of these in my life:
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-14 at 18.37.24_268c1eea.jpg

not sure how there's time to play anything else besides bg3. even though i have homeworld 3 ...i haven't even started it up yet. bg3 is still too amazing to spend time playing any other game.

How's the difficulty scaling in Homeworld 3?

Original game is my favorite RTS of all time, but I've always felt that the difficultly scaling, which punishes success in the current mission with inflated numbers of enemies in the second one, ruined it's replay value. Even on my original playthrough I had to go back and play scenarios over a couple of times because I did too well and couldn't overcome what was sent after me.

Top Bottom