Which in-game species have you seen IRL?

Haven't updated my list in a long time, I missed at least 6 dlcs, so here's my new list with all the animals.
As for the lion, I was going for the generic African lion.
I have seen Asian black bears but not Formosan black bears. Same for the HBB, I've seen plenty of European brown bears, some Syrian brown bears and Kamtchatka brown bears, once a grizzly bear and (I think) a Kodiak bear but not the HBB. I've seen plenty of water buffalos but not the wild ones (as there aren't any in captivity). Pure Arctic wolves do not exist in captivity either (at least not in Europe), hence I haven't seen one.

zgf1Mie.png

Last edited:
Haven't been to a new zoo yet so no need to make an updated tierlist yet. For the barnyard pack:
  • Highland cow - seen basically everywhere "in the wild" across Scotland
  • Sussex chicken - seen at a few farms
  • American standard donkey - I believe it was the standard donkey at the Columbus zoo, looked bigger than a miniature and the animal sign just said domestic donkey
  • Alpine Goat - Not seen
  • Alpaca - Seen at various petting zoos
  • Radnor Sheep - Not seen
  • Tamworth Pig - Seen at some farms
If going by general domestic goat or sheep, then yes I've seen those aswell.

The Bengal tiger is kind of strange in the fact the largest bengals are in the wild vs captivity. Meanwhile due to habitat destruction and dwindling prey animals the Siberian is much larger in captivity and much smaller in the wild.

Top Bottom