PDA

View Full Version : Design Discussion Archive

1. “I see dead people” – Dying in Elite: Dangerous
  2. The Cost of dying/losing your ship
  3. The Cost of Killing Players
  4. Rebirth- What Happens After You die in-Game?
  5. Handling Combat Disconnects
  6. Death Penalty Poll
  7. “Home is behind, the world ahead” – Hyperspace in Elite: Dangerous
  8. “Death is only the beginning” Dying in Elite Summary
  9. DDF Poll: Hardcore Escape Pod Sequence
  10. Splitting the user base issue
  11. DDF Poll: Escape By Hyperdrive
  12. DDF Poll: Splitting the user base
  13. “Switch your deflectors on. Double front” – Shields in Elite: Dangerous
  14. "And there are many paths to tread" - Hyperspace in Elite Summary
  15. Elite: Dangerous - Death Penalty
  16. “The badder they are, the bigger the reward” – Ratings in in Elite: Dangerous
  17. Shields and weapons poll 1: LASERS
  18. Shields and weapons poll 2: KINETIC BULLETS
  19. Shields and weapons poll 3: KINETIC EXPLOSIVES
  20. "Why don't we drop the defensive shields?" Shields in Elite: Dangerous Summary
  21. "Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport" Crime in Elite: Dangerous
  22. Shields and weapons poll 4: Shields 'n PHYSICAL BITS
  23. Elite: Dangerous - Hyperspace
  24. "Negotiation's over. Sentence is death." Crime in Elite: Dangerous
  25. “Everyone, out of the universe!” Player Groups in Elite: Dangerous
  26. "My team works alone, you know that" Revised Player Groups in Elite: Dangerous
  27. "go straight to LUDICROUS SPEED!!" Travelling between planets in Elite: Dangerous
  28. Elite: Dangerous - Shields
  29. In System Travel - What do you guys actually want?
  30. Upcoming Poll Discussion about in system travel
  31. "Turn those machines back on!" - Trading in Elite: Dangerous
  32. "You don't watch a whole lot of news, do you, Mr Wayne?" Newsfeeds in Elite:Dangerous
  33. "We have clearance, Clarence" "Roger, Roger" Comms in Elite: Dangerous
  34. "We can smell the money, over." Revised Trading in Elite: Dangerous
  35. "There is no spoon" Background Simulation in Elite: Dangerous
  36. "The Lamborghini then?","Much more subtle" Multiple Ship Ownership in Elite Dangerous
  37. "What we do in life echoes in eternity." Revised Background Sim in Elite: Dangerous
  38. "You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind bogglingly big it is" - Galaxy Map
  39. Hello, gentlemen! I have journeyed here to take your lives" Bounty Hunters in Elite
  40. "The Caddy! Where's the Caddy?" Revised Multiple Ship Ownership in Elite: Dangerous
  41. "Transportation is a precise business." Traders in Elite: Dangerous
  42. POLL: Multiple ships or single ship
  43. Elite: Dangerous - Criminality
  44. Elite: Dangerous - Ratings and Reputations
  45. Elite Dangerous - Trading
  46. Elite: Dangerous - Groups
  47. The Tri-poll: What does multiplayer mean to YOU?
  48. Elite: Dangerous - Background Simulation
  49. “And so they sailed off into the ledgers of history!” Pirates in Elite: Dangerous
  50. Elite: Dangerous - Newsfeeds
  51. Eilte Dangerous - Communication Interaction
  52. "I like the way you die, boy" Updated Bounty Hunters in Elite: Dangerous
  53. "Space is disease & danger wrapped in darkness" Exploring in Elite Dangerous
  54. DDA Log
  55. "I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants" Smugglers in Elite: Dangerous
  56. "Where we're going... we don't need eyes to see!" Revised Explorers in Elite
  57. "I'm looking for Mr. Bribe. Wink. Wink." Smuggling part 2 in Elite: Dangerous
  58. "This time the mission IS the man" Missions in Elite: Dangerous
  59. “Wind! Is that a good name?” Ship Names in Elite: Dangerous
  60. "Of course you'll look mean! You'll look really scary" - Missions in Elite: Dangerous
  61. Elite: Dangerous- Multiple Ship Ownership
  62. "It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship." Revised Ship Naming
  63. "My trust in him is marrow deep!" Persistant Characters in Elite: Dangerous
  64. "Captain's journal. Stardate: uhhh..." Player Logs in Elite: Dangerous
  65. "I drink your milkshake!" Mining in Elite: Dangerous
  66. "I don't want to be a milkman anymore, Ted!" Passengers in Elite: Dangerous
  67. “You are mine to toy with!” Slaves in Elite Dangerous
  68. "It hit with the force of 10,000 nuclear weapons" Revised Mining in Elite Dangerous
  69. "Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage" Passengers in Elite: Dangerous
  70. "I need a man who has powerful friends." Contacts in Elite Dangerous
  71. "Two snakes coming together… Facing each other!" Revised Slaves in Elite: Dangerous
  72. “Hello, Bomb? Are you with me?” Ship Management in Elite: Dangerous
  73. "Who are we going to call now? Everybody." Revised Contacts in Elite Dangerous
  74. "Hasta la vista, baby" Ship Damage in Elite Dangerous
  75. Elite Dangerous - Persistent NPC's
  76. "He who controls the Spice controls the universe" Injected Events in Elite Dangerous
  77. "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!" Sensors and Targeting in Elite: Dangerous
  78. "Give me a ping, Vasili." Updated Sensors and Targeting in Elite: Dangerous
  79. "Cue the sun!" Updated Injected Events in Elite: Dangerous
  80. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." The Frame Shift Drive
  81. "War, poverty, cruelty, unnecessary violence" Factions and Causes in Elite: Dangerous
  82. "He must be made example of." Example of System Statuses in Elite: Dangerous
  83. "No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake" Docking and Stations In Elite: Dangerous
  84. “You're gonna come out rich. We're gonna come out dead.” Ship Crews - Elite Dangerous
  85. "We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driver's seat " Updated Docking and Stations
  86. "I'm cashing you out, Bob" Vouchers in Elite:Dangerous
  87. "I always win. Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me?" Vouchers part II
  88. Cosmetic Modifications Poll
  89. Exclusive Cosmetics Poll
  90. "Low-life vultures picking the flesh off the dead" Salvage in Elite Dangerous
  91. Flash Topic “We call it Voight-Kampff for short”: Telling Humans from AI
  92. Flash Poll: telling humans and AI apart
  93. "My employer is attracted to power. As am I." Wingmen - Elite Dangerous
  94. "I'm just here for the gasoline" Fuel in Elite Dangerous
  95. "No. I'm square with you. I won't try a thing" Revised Wingmen - Elite Dangerous
  96. "What does it take to change the essence of a man?" Revised Fuel in Elite Dangerous
  97. Flash Topic “Now you're gonna’ have to learn with your left hand“: Naughty Players!