How do I access the Digital Sketchbook & Soundtrack?

So, I recently pre-ordered the Planet Coaster thrillseeker edition and I was wondering if/how I could access the Digital sketchbook & The Soundtrack as I would love to see/hear. I'm not sure if I didn't read properly or it didn't say but I an genuinely confused right now. I would greatly appreciate an answer. Thank you.

So, I recently pre-ordered the Planet Coaster thrillseeker edition and I was wondering if/how I could access the Digital sketchbook & The Soundtrack as I would love to see/hear. I'm not sure if I didn't read properly or it didn't say but I an genuinely confused right now. I would greatly appreciate an answer. Thank you.

Hi

Th extra goodies announced with the Thrillseeker Edition have not been released yet, and we do not have an approximation of when this is likely to happen... most probably just after the game has its full release on November 17 2016 [happy]

Hi

Th extra goodies announced with the Thrillseeker Edition have not been released yet, and we do not have an approximation of when this is likely to happen... most probably just after the game has its full release on November 17 2016 [happy]

Okay, thanks! [happy]

Hi
That woulkd be kind if somebody can explain , for us -europeans players- , what are the : "PC Thrillseeker" and "Digital Sketchbook " .[wacky]
Thanks so much

Ok Creaper , thanks .
i've bought the EarlyBird , so i'll get it , no ? I understand it's an expansion , or the new name of the version , ?
And what about the Digital Sketchbook , i don't realize what it is ?.

Last edited:
Top Bottom