Recycling coaster stations

So, I built a coaster station I would like to share with the community but I can't for the life of me figure out if it's an option to reuse it again.

My idea was to build on a station, delete the coaster and upload the results, but it seems I can't get it to line up with any coasters after doing and that includes selecting the same coaster, again, as the one I started with.

So my question... Is it possible to do so? Or are coaster buildings exclusive to the one you're building on alone?

I am aware I can upload the station with track in place but that does limit the players choice.

Thanks for any input.

OK, after some trial and error I've got my solution. It seems there is a specific way to do this.

-Firstly you need to build your station and then remove the coaster.

-Make a blueprint of your station.

-Place down a new coaster

-Go in to new coaster menu and select the build coaster station button.

-Select your station building blueprint and line it up with your coaster station.

It seems that if your station is placed any other way you will not be allowed to place it.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

OK, after some trial and error I've got my solution. It seems there is a specific way to do this.

-Firstly you need to build your station and then remove the coaster.

-Make a blueprint of your station.

-Place down a new coaster

-Go in to new coaster menu and select the build coaster station button.

-Select your station building blueprint and line it up with your coaster station.

It seems that if your station is placed any other way you will not be allowed to place it.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

thanks for that i was having a problem but will try it out thnx again

thanks for that i was having a problem but will try it out thnx again

Sorry, but that info isn't right, but after further investigation I've found that I had put items so close to the collision detection, and on either side of the track, that it was impossible to find the exact position again.

The solution was to slightly move items away from the track.

Top Bottom