Little wories about the music

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I have some little worries about the music in Planet Coaster, as we al know we had lots of awesome music in RCT3. My worries are that the music has a big role in the game, we haven't heard about this and how much music we will get. Such as the themes of music, Western, Sci-Fi, Standard etcetera. I hope they will show us some of this in a couple of weeks, my question to you guys. How do you think about this?

I think just because we haven't heard much about something doesn't mean we should be overly concerned given how long it is until release. Perhaps they're keeping it under wraps for now, might be they are still working on it. As it stands we have no reason to believe the music won't be as good (if not better) as it was in RCT3.

Hi there!

I have some little worries about the music in Planet Coaster, as we al know we had lots of awesome music in RCT3. My worries are that the music has a big role in the game, we haven't heard about this and how much music we will get. Such as the themes of music, Western, Sci-Fi, Standard etcetera. I hope they will show us some of this in a couple of weeks, my question to you guys. How do you think about this?
I am sure it will be as good as RCT3. They are still working on the game so let's wait and see.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hi there!

I have no doubt the original music will be of good quality. RCT always had nice (catchy) music.

Still i can't stress enough how important custom music is. As good as the original music might be, some rides just require a certain theme or piece of music that's not in-game.
I really hope this feature will be confirmed soon.

RCT3 had "awesome music?" [weird] [bored][blah][where is it][shocked][uhh][ugh][gaga][wacky][hotas][confused]

I used to think RCT3 had a pretty bad soundtrack, but I realized last year over the summer that some of the tracks are straight up BANGERS.

[video=youtube;o9-vyjCQsnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-vyjCQsnY[/video]

[video=youtube;0UkeiavrOpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UkeiavrOpI[/video]

Very different from the selection we had with RCT1/2, but you gotta admit it's not that bad.

Last edited:
I love this - was jumping around like a fool in the queue - my firends were not amused but it did raise a smile.
(I have saved the mp3 to use in my park if they have custom music)

[video=youtube;HpAKsWssXpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAKsWssXpA[/video]

Music will more than likely be a thing of the game. But when it'll be added is another question, but it'll most likely be a later date.

I have little to no worries about Planet Coaster. They seem to have a very good grasp in what they are doing.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom