New Image - Super Loop confirmed !!

What do you guys think of the superloop in the image ??

(Oh Yeah almost forgot that - you can now freeze night/day [haha])

Last edited:
Yy7THw1.jpg

I think ist not a Loop of a rollercoaster, its the ride Meteorit only with the Loop from rollercoaster tycoon

Last edited:
It looks like a Larson Super Loop Flat ride to me. The loop looks almost too circular to be on a roller coaster, as most of those have different style loops. Unless it's a coaster like the new revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Last edited:
Great, I really waited for this feature as well, so building will be much more fun :)

and I think as well this the "Meteorit"-flatride :) Very nice!

Is not Day/night control;

for the first time, is Lighting control, what means "real" game time stil running on its normal speed :) As you see in the pic. Real time 5:15 PM, light time 10 PM [heart]

Just loving this! The mooon itself, and that hidden flat ride n.n

This is great! This is better that I expected, This is why I love this game, frontier, this community. I wonder why we'll see the next 11 days, and when we'll see wooden coasters. Can't wait!

Awesome feature. Great for setting lighting and taking pics/video without waiting for a day to cycle through.

Last edited:
Is it fair, at to is poor not, to say 'confirmed'? We all just seem to be discussing what it could be. It could be a Super Looper or it could be an inversion on a coaster? ,any coaster have circular loop inversions (Scorpion - Busch Gardens, Tampa).

It's definitely a Super Loop. Those are 100% Super Loop trains. You can even kind of make out the rotating piece that moves the train around the loop.

Top Bottom