The Q and A looked great, but 1 thing

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The game really looks amazing. There is just one thing that is kinda disturbing: the guests walk very close to eachother. Especially when in groups. Also the mascotte seemed to walk right through the the guests (at43:00 minutes).. Is that going to be fixed?

For a game this realistic, it's a shame it has this "reminder" of it being a game:)

Cheers guys!

There are many tweaks and optimizations to come, don't worry! [big grin]
Remember the content shown tonight was 'pre-alpha'

Yes. Pre-Alpha. Even at pre-alpha it looks amazing. And with their clear attention to detail, all these little things will be tweaked. I bet they are still working on the groups and I'm guessing they will even eventually have the groups use randomization to create organic spacing. Also things like some people walking faster than others or some of them running to places will probably be added. Also, there appears to be the animation of the guests getting in the ride missing still. They are still working on all of that.

Can't wait. Early bird will be awesome regardless! I mean, WOW! Exceeded my expectations.

Even i recognized that the guests not really touched the ground with their feets. It seemed that they would fly 1-2 cm over the path. That irritates me

Hehe same here jpennin1, can't wait for the early bird:)
All the things you mention would be amazing, and yes indeed, with this attention to detail it is most probably going to be fixed. I just wanted to make sure it was noticed and mentioned:)

Cheers!

These are exactly the things that Frontier need people to spot and raise during the Alpha though, so thanks! [yesnod]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom