Choosing Rides based on weather?

RCT2 i noticed that guests liked the flume rides as it was hot, and went on any ride that was underground or sheltered when it was raining, this was really cool and realistic. even rides that normally wouldn't thrill a guest went on the underground anyway just to get out the rain. sorry if this has already been suggested.

Yeah, I think I remember this from RCT2. I´d would be cool if you could notice a change in guest behaviour according to weather.
I like the idea that the queue of indoor rides fills up when it rains.

So, definitely +1

Maybe even have guest Not care if it's raining or not and still go on a coaster. I hated that they would not go on river rides in the rain because they might get wet from the rain but they get wet on the ride so what's the difference?

Or Sell Rain Gear!

Yeah, I think I remember this from RCT2. I´d would be cool if you could notice a change in guest behaviour according to weather.
I like the idea that the queue of indoor rides fills up when it rains.

So, definitely +1

Maybe even have guest Not care if it's raining or not and still go on a coaster. I hated that they would not go on river rides in the rain because they might get wet from the rain but they get wet on the ride so what's the difference?

Or Sell Rain Gear!

+1 to all that

GREAT idea. Outdoor queues and rides would have less people. This would make us include a lot of buildings so guests have somewhere to go whenever it starts raining.

Guest Crowding Under Arches and Awnings, Crowding into Restaurants, Arcades, Souvenir Stalls ( to buy RAIN SUITS ) Jumping In Puddles Splashing Other Guests, Kids Jumping/Playing in the Fountains.

Also worth investing in dark rides that are not effected by the rain and wind

Yeah this too.

I know this will probably be a little advanced, but the new ride at Islands of Adventure, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, will have an option of being completely indoors if it starts to rain too hard. That would be cool also.

Lol yeah. And rain suits. Ponchos.

Would be nice to see guests putting on rain macs and ponchos just before getting on water rides too.

I love watching people panicking to pull there coats out of a bag just before they get on the flume. You could also link it into the guests current mood/bravery. The happier and more brave the more likely they are to just go for it and the more anxious they are the more likely they will opt to put a coat on. It could be linked to temperature.

To add, you should be able to place poncho vending machines in the queue lines for water rides :D

Would be nice to see guests putting on rain macs and ponchos just before getting on water rides ....
I love watching people panicking to pull there coats out of a bag just before they get on the flume. You could also link it into the guests current mood/bravery. The happier and more brave the more likely they are to just go for it and the more anxious they are ...

Yes!!!!!

Top Bottom