Lights should turn on gradually

Hi there,

This is a suggestion so we can appreciate more the lighting effects in a park while transitioning from day to night. As we saw or didn't see in the stream, while transitioning from day to night, it is very hard to appreciate the moment when lights turn on. So, it would be cool to have a more real effect and have lights turn on gradually as the night comes. What do you guys think?

I agree, but I think the night/day cycle we've seen has been on very fast. We'll see though, hopefully It's a nice transition.

But in real life the whole park area just light up at once. the light should open and close when it still day a little before/after the night.

Some other tweaks I hope to see in the lights...

- I feel like some of the lights on the rides should be brighter. Especially the individual lights on the big ferris wheel. (However, I think those lights are still WIP.)
- I'd love to see a little bit of bloom effect around the lights at night.
- It would be great if we could adjust the intensity of the ride lights.

I'd like to see guest entering and then leaving the park at opening times that you can set. You could then do special events throughout the year and increase the ticket prices to make more money [happy].

Top Bottom