YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes you guys at Frontier are the best thing since sliced bread. Sam, you are so passionate about everything this game is about, a true Coaster King, like myself and I just can't wait for those wooden coasters to be available. Wooden coasters are and always have been my favourite kind of coaster and I am really looking forward to them. That was a brilliant live stream and what you showed us was again, more than we could have imagined. Thank you Sam & Ed for another great live stream!!! [yesnod]

That was really a great live stream. Very happy a lot of questions were answered. Finally ppl can rest the Transportation and Water ride questions. I'm looking forward to these series of live steams, because they deliver so much info every time.

giphy.gif

Allot of confirmations were great, I am glad to hear that UGC is in and mods possibly after launch, good for those that want it. I love the massive attention to detail, we hard core players really wanted allot of that in the ulimate park simulator and you are doing wonders with that. The rides/animation and overall feel of the game is just mindbogglingly , it is very obvious the passion we have is the passion frontier developers have.

Just amazingly stunning, you guys really will have a HUGE hit on your hands. You really need too think about getting this too the public in store fronts like target and the like in the future. So many park fans out there that are just clueless about this title atm.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
You guys and gals at Frontier are really awesome! You are special! We are really grateful with everything you give to us with Planet Coaster!

Thanks John Laws, thank you Sam Denney, thank you Edward, and thank you everyone else working at Frontier! You are the best! [heart]

Frontier, this game looks absolutely stunning, especially for pre-alpha, your attention to detail is impressive, your designs and ideas are innovate, and, most importantly of all, you all seem to really love working on this. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of this! This game is going to be great. #ChiefFrontierBelief [haha]

Yes Thank you Frontier Its so nice to see a passionate team and how you guys are so open with everything. The style you guys have presented is just amazing. I feel like a teenager again when it comes to planet coaster. Bless you guys

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom