VIP character creation info.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks.

I love the look of the new game, Planet Coaster. After seeing todays first developer diary, I have pre-ordered the game, along with a VIP Guest ticket so I can have my character in the game. I was just wondering when we can expect to get some information about the process of designing our character and submitting them to you for input into the game. I accept that it's early days of development at the moment so perhaps no answer just yet, but I'm excited about this and the game :)!!

Not sure here, but this peaks my interest in buy this as well so I can make myself in the game how would this process work out? (If any information can be provided)

What I'm wondering is this "With a Single ticket you’ll become a park guest in-game, with access to the Guest Designer to create the perfect in-game character.".

So, is this tool not available in the core game? Like, can I make myself or my family in-game just for myself and my parks? Or is the only option for this to buy the packs where I'm in as a guest for the game as a whole?

Last edited:
What I'm wondering is this "With a Single ticket you’ll become a park guest in-game, with access to the Guest Designer to create the perfect in-game character.".

So, is this tool not available in the core game? Like, can I make myself or my family in-game just for myself and my parks? Or is the only option for this to buy the packs where I'm in as a guest for the game as a whole?

I assumed it was a bit like the "name at the entrance of every park" deal, where if you buy the VIP character edition, you create a guest that appears in everyones game.

I assumed it was a bit like the "name at the entrance of every park" deal, where if you buy the VIP character edition, you create a guest that appears in everyones game.

Yes, I think this is it too. So we will get access to the character creation tool at some point before release, design our character, submit it to Planet Coaster, and our character will be immortalised in the game :)!!

Yes, I think this is it too. So we will get access to the character creation tool at some point before release, design our character, submit it to Planet Coaster, and our character will be immortalised in the game :)!!

Yep and I'm considering doing this... just because it's something cool and affordable I can do to support. Awesome that I get to design my guest rather than them just applying my name to any random guest entering the park. [up]

Found this on YouTube, as I didn't even know there was a peep designer, I just wanted to play the game. haha

[video=youtube;ajzg6g7zuKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajzg6g7zuKE[/video]

Last edited:
Hi Folks.

Hi Paul,

Glad you're on board for the ride!

We haven't got a time frame at the moment but we'll be letting everyone that has purchased the ticket know with good time when we're ready to immortalise you in the game.

Thanks,

Zac

Thanks, Zac.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Found this on YouTube, as I didn't even know there was a peep designer, I just wanted to play the game. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajzg6g7zuKE

I always used this and have me and my family and friends in the parks [happy].

If we have a "peep designer tool", I hope he will be available to all players (not only VIP)

... And maybe (Let's dream a little) as powerful as theSims4 editor :

[video=youtube;pZmtGfTj-to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZmtGfTj-to[/video]

The store page says your VIP character/group ticket will always be in YOUR parks. How does this work if you own multiple copies of the game? I'm considering the VIP group ticket of my family and I know my family will own at least 2 copies of the game and it'd be nice to have the VIP group present in each. Is this possible or do I have to buy 2 group tickets and create the same family twice?

Also like others have asked, it would be great to know if character creation is part of the game whether you buy a VIP ticket or not. I suspect it will since we had it in RCT3, but confirmation would be appreciated.

Last edited:
The store page says your VIP character/group ticket will always be in YOUR parks. How does this work if you own multiple copies of the game? I'm considering the VIP group ticket of my family and I know my family will own at least 2 copies of the game and it'd be nice to have the VIP group present in each. Is this possible or do I have to buy 2 group tickets and create the same family twice?

Great point. We are likely to have 2 copies of the game, so being able to have the VIP in both would be fantastic if this is possible! It would be too extravagant to purchase two groups. However if you can still create characters within your own game, they could be set up again.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator

Also like others have asked, it would be great to know if character creation is part of the game whether you buy a VIP ticket or not. I suspect it will since we had it in RCT3, but confirmation would be appreciated.

It'd be horribly wasteful if these custom characters/groups were not available in everyone's game because it will add a huge amount of diversity (limit duplicated character models). In all likelihood the "YOUR" distinction merely means that your character/group are guaranteed to be in your own park but others will see a random selection of characters/groups of which yours may or may not be present.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom