General / Off-Topic Auto-moderation problem

Hi guys,
I created today this forum account and I tried to post something, but then this message is showing:

"Auto-moderation Notice: Forum settings or user group permissions limitation.
Greetings SMarx94
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

I did make a search in this forum and many says that I need to link my steam account to this account.
I don't know where I could do that, or if its even possible.

I did purchased it via Steam on the 7th of November (Thrillseeker Edition, of course).

Thanks in advance.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi guys,
I created today this forum account and I tried to post something, but then this message is showing:

"Auto-moderation Notice: Forum settings or user group permissions limitation.
Greetings SMarx94
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

I did make a search in this forum and many says that I need to link my steam account to this account.
I don't know where I could do that, or if its even possible.

I did purchased it via Steam on the 7th of November (Thrillseeker Edition, of course).

Thanks in advance.

Hey SMarx94,

You can link your Steam account with your Frontier account through the Frontier Store.
1. Login to the Frontier Store here using your forum credentials.
2. Go to Third-party-accounts.
3. Link your Frontier account with Steam. After a successful link, there should be a button that says 'Unlink from Steam'.
4. Log out of the Planet Coaster forums.
5. Log in on the Planet Coaster forums. You should now have the privileges of a Planet Coaster customer.

Be sure to let us know if this works for you.

Have a great day. [happy]

Last edited:
for me it just says "You have no linked third-party accounts." and no way to add one :(

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

for me it just says "You have no linked third-party accounts." and no way to add one :(

^ never mind, linked it trough "partner keys" (that's a fairly odd way to do this), anyone knows how long until some of the moderators do approve my previous posts, or should I make new ones? Tried reporting a bug like good 6h ago, still not approved :/

Joël

Volunteer Moderator

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

^ never mind, linked it trough "partner keys" (that's a fairly odd way to do this), anyone knows how long until some of the moderators do approve my previous posts, or should I make new ones? Tried reporting a bug like good 6h ago, still not approved :/

Are you referring to this bug report? If so, that one is approved.

Posts on the forum are approved whenever a moderator is available.

It is never required to make new posts, because that only results into duplicate posts. Duplicate posts will be removed from the forums.

Top Bottom