New Screens - Pure awesomeness!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
These were posted in the ThemeParkSimulationGames facebook group. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting them here.

<content removed>

EDIT: this was exclusive content for coaster head club. Sorry all.

Last edited:
Wow! Great pics!

The park entrance looks amazing.
And does this mean we get all those different ride entry signs? Really cool stuff!
Can´t wait for the 22nd...

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I Really wonder if those signs will be costumisable!

Most of them just say "ride" which will be pretty useless in my park.
Another one just says "name".

This pretty much leads me to believe we can have our own text there?

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for spoiling coasterhead club images.
Please remove these as it is not allowed I thought

If people share them elsewhere then they will inevitably end up coming back here at some point so censoring them here whilst they're out in the wild would be like burying our heads in the sand.

It may be annoying and rub people up the wrong way if they've paid to see this additional content only to see it leaked on the same day but no forum rules have been broken by sharing images that were found on a third party site.

Last edited:
hi there ive been a long time fan of this Game and have been watching the development but i have a quick question if you don't mind answering it
Will there be realistic money in the game ? for example when you made roller coaster tycoon 3 to buy a roller coaster it would cost like $20,000 but in real life roller coaster cost millions of dollers

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
@killstreat, If you're asking me I'm just a volunteer forum moderator, not to be confused with a developer. You want the guys with a blue background for those kind of answers.

Thanks for spoiling coasterhead club images.
Please remove these as it is not allowed I thought

If these images are not allowed to be posted, sorry for that. I didn't know. I just found them somewhere and wanted to share them with you all. An admon or mod can delete the post, i don't have a problem with that

If people share them elsewhere then they will inevitably end up coming back here at some point so censoring them here whilst they're out in the wild would be like burying our heads in the sand.

It may be annoying and rub people up the wrong way if they've paid to see this additional content only to see it leaked on the same day but no forum rules have been broken by sharing images that were found on a third party site.

I, for one, would happily sign an NDA if that meant the content that I paid to see didn't wind up on the internet seconds later. I don't like being stolen from.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
If you didn't get them from the CoasterHead Club but just found them somewhere it's not your fault :)

If you didn't get them from the CoasterHead Club but just found them somewhere it's not your fault :)

I agree with that. They shouldn't have been out there in the first place, though. But that's not the world we live in, I guess.

Last edited:

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
I'm going to go ahead and close this up as the OP has removed the images which were being discussed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom