New park entrance video

New park entrance and 2 days to go video

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]369757643148372[/fbpost]

Im blown away.

This game is going to consume every second of my spare time :)

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]369947003129436/[/fbpost]

Last edited:
Just saw the video too, it looks so nice and welcoming! & I absoluty love we can finally build our own entrance, I missed that option to much in the prev. versions. Although you could create your own one in RCT 2 it was quite a chore.

I keep thinking I can't get more excited but ugh, turns out I can!

Looks awesome. I did miss it as well in RCT in the sense of making something more elaborate. Although RCT3 did have a bid more satisfying theming in terms of entrances than the predecessors.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
DAMN does this game look awesome :D

I hope we soon get to see some more themes as well. I love the wall stuff we see at all the video's but they all seem very "modern".
Would love to see some brick walls and stuff like that. But im pretty sure those will come :D

DAMN does this game look awesome :D

I hope we soon get to see some more themes as well. I love the wall stuff we see at all the video's but they all seem very "modern".
Would love to see some brick walls and stuff like that. But im pretty sure those will come :D
They have said that their will be the Planet Coaster theme and the Pirate theme to start in the alpha. They did mention in one of the streams that they were definetly going to add the theme with brick walls and kind of a Main Street feel.

Back to the video, it looks amazing! I can't even believe that that was all done by custom building pieces! And that coaster looks amazing as well! This really is the game we have all been waiting for!

OMG so we can literally create any entrance we want.[big grin][big grin][big grin] I just want the walls to be recolorable though. I really wanna make a pinky vanilla theme! ahah

Last edited:
They have said that their will be the Planet Coaster theme and the Pirate theme to start in the alpha. They did mention in one of the streams that they were definetly going to add the theme with brick walls and kind of a Main Street feel.

Back to the video, it looks amazing! I can't even believe that that was all done by custom building pieces! And that coaster looks amazing as well! This really is the game we have all been waiting for!

We have already seen the Generic and Pirate Theme building, so these should be available for the Early Release. I expect the next set of building pieces that will be added soon, will be the Fairyland Theme, as we saw as concept art in the 1st livestream. [up]

I love the veritiliy of this video, I feel you can use it to create abustle however I would like different colours.

YEAH different colours would be awesome. Not EVERY colour in the world, but like in the sims 4 a variety of 10-12 colours per object. But with the amount of things they're putting into the game i doubt that we'll have this option. We'll see

What I have noticed in all the videos we have seen so far, that there are no fences alongside the paths. Just a nice kerb edging. I like this idea of not needing fencing alongside paths, it gives the park a more open feeling, rather than everything being enclosed.

What I have noticed in all the videos we have seen so far, that there are no fences alongside the paths. Just a nice kerb edging. I like this idea of not needing fencing alongside paths, it gives the park a more open feeling, rather than everything being enclosed.
It looks cool but I want fences on some paths fances. So I hope they didn't remove fences.

That about the bricks and mainstreet style, i didn't know that. Thats sounds just music to my ears!

Back to the video, it looks just awesome it is the next generation of rct games!

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator

I have noticed that as well.
Yet i think fencing is needed, i agree the park looks way more "open" and that can be nice in certain area's bit i would still love to have them for area's i don't want to have the open feel :D

But im pretty sure fences will come in the future.

That coaster on the background on the last entrance. [redface][redface] *Angelsound

The coaster is awesome! It gave me the idea of having a coaster going through my entrance building (out toward the outside of the park and then back in and through.) I wonder if that will be possible. I guess it will depend on how the buildable borders of the park work in this game.

That looks great! I really hope we are going to see turntables and ticket offices in the final game! :)

Yes! I need to see the guests purchasing their tickets and having them checked before entry.

I also hope that they will allow the usable entrance to be wider. Even though some of the entrances looked wide, it appears that guests currently only use one narrow walkway to enter the park.

Also, I wonder what this structure is at the top of the mountain in this part... That seems to be outside of the park...?

...And are people arriving to the park through a tunnel?

Z3EQ7qh.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom