DLC suggestion (missing features)

First of all I would like to say that i think you have made a fantastic game, but I was hoping that some of these things would have been added in alpha or beta.
I think the game would be a lot better, and feel a lot more complete if some of these features was added to the game in a future update or paid DLC.

Carnival games (basketball, ring toss, shooting, bow & arrow, whac a mole, hores race, high striker)
Churros stand
Pancake stand
Pizza slice stand
Popcorn stand
Beer stand
Claw machines
Mazes
A LOT of new flatrides

I agree with you

I love this game it s beautiful, fun and so well made

I miss shoot the chutes ride (big splash boats),
Cable car / chair lifts,
ice and snow for lands, winter-christmas theme, halloween theme, alpine theme,
slides,
Alpine coasters,
Water coasters,
Ghost house / Horror house
mazes,
pancake/crepes/waffles, pizza, pop corn,
waterfalls,
flowers, more trees

Yes we need a lot more popular flatrides :
matterhorn,
flipper,
musik express,
tagada,
shaker,
break dance,
S&S space shot and turbo drop towers
and so many more...

The only thing i like in rctw missing in planetcoaster are the squares and restaurants (not stands) with themings

For other DLC i m hoping for water parks amd zoos-aquariums

Last edited:
First of all I would like to say that i think you have made a fantastic game, but I was hoping that some of these things would have been added in alpha or beta.
I think the game would be a lot better, and feel a lot more complete if some of these features was added to the game in a future update or paid DLC.

Carnival games (basketball, ring toss, shooting, bow & arrow, whac a mole, hores race, high striker)
Churros stand
Pancake stand
Pizza slice stand
Popcorn stand
Beer stand
Claw machines
Mazes
A LOT of new flatrides

DLC talk already i mean come on guys you could suggest these ideas rather than saying about the DLC as some of us have spent alot of money on this game already it would annoy alot of the community fans included if this happened already

Nothing wrong with wanting more features to make the best park possible [happy]

As for me, I really want customizable Animatronics and Entertainers. Imagine a blank slate animatronic/person that you can dress up in a variety of clothes so they can fit any theme! This would allow me to put zombies, steampunk men and women, arabian nights swordsmen, samurai, etc, in the park and customize rides too. And it opens up fashion modding! Having a dummy for shooting a gun and bow, standing, and marching are enough to handle almost any type of action needed.

I also want to be able to make customizable street cars and trams for customers to get around quicker.

I'm just curious what happened to the Fairytale themed Magic Twirl skin.

I would love some more flatrides. I think we have a nice amount of coasters for the time being. But moar flatrides is what we need! I guess they'll give us some before Christmas (so their sales get a boost again)

I imagine this game is going to be similar to The Sims, releasing new content regularly, but some cool ideas. Always loved Carnival games in other Theme Park games.

i totally agree us adults like a little tipple, every theme park you go to have a little pub ! and what about if your a resort guest the night entertainment ! we need beer bars

Last edited:
+1 for beer :p Hahahah

Really i think is soon to talk about DLCs and that things .. I want to see some bugs fixed and maybe some new needed features (what can be added now or in time maybe on a next expansion)..

Funny that out of all the things this game needs, 90% of the OP's list is stalls.
There's a lot of things we need much more than stalls, I can tell you that much :p
Vinphenix's list was a bit more realistic.

And fyi, I would totally invest like £100 into DLC for this game if it meant more stuff xD
Updates would obviously be better and more accepted though, but I'm sure no one would mind big paid expansions like Soaked and Wild.

Last edited:
I would love to see a carnival alleyway ( Like what the OP mentioned with stuff like the claw machine and the carnival games )

I wanna see more carnival stuff for those who love to make fairs more than big theme parks ( Like myself haha )

Last edited:
Ignoring the specifics, adding more stalls and flatrides is straight up mandatory IMO, and sure carnival games would also be a great addition. But DLC (assuming paid) is totally out of the question, that's all exactly the kind of base game content that should be added in free post-release patches, hopefully very soon.

Last edited:
Funny that out of all the things this game needs, 90% of the OP's list is stalls.
There's a lot of things we need much more than stalls, I can tell you that much :p
Vinphenix's list was a bit more realistic.

And fyi, I would totally invest like £100 into DLC for this game if it meant more stuff xD
Updates would obviously be better and more accepted though, but I'm sure no one would mind big paid expansions like Soaked and Wild.

Just to clear things up,
I wasn't trying to list the most important things that the game needs the most, just some things that I haven't seen suggested too much, and that I personally want added to the game. And i think that it is lacking a lot more stalls. And being danish myself, I have often been to Tivoli, which is a amusement park with a lot of carnival games, so naturally i want some of them added to the game.

I also think that Vinphenix's list is very good :D

And all of you saying it is too early to talk about DLC, I agree...
I just didn't think that it was going to get regular updates like some of you say it probably will, but you have made me hopefull that Frontier is going to be better than some of the other developers, and give is free content in the future[up]

Ah. I only play Sandbox properly so I don't really care about stalls, but for most people I'm sure the game could definitely use more. The rides and stuff that most people suggest are what I'd prefer, though.

DLC 1: Carnival!

- Carnival games [Ladder, Rodeo Bull, Arcade games, and those knock the bottles/cans over]
- Food/Drink [Pizza, Burger, Fries, Hot Dog, Fizzy Drinks]
- Grabbing Machines

COASTERS:
- Normal Wild mouse
- Zamperla Spinning Wild Mouse
- Inverted Hairpin Coasters
- Zamperla Volair

FLAT RIDES:
- Tagada
- Music Express
- Booster maxx
- Evolution
- KMG Afterburn
- 1001 Nights
- Miami
- Over the top
- Thunder Bobs
- Twister

GIANT CIRCUS

Scenery: Hanging lights, Flags, table seats, Tent pieces

DLC 2: Water!

Coasters:
RollerSoaker
Splash Boats
Giant Flume
Infinity Coaster

Flat Rides:
Zamperla Disco
Huss Magic

Scenery: Bamboo walls, modern wood walls/fences, clean textured roofs

Also, more dark ride concepts, such as a trackless system, and already cloned coasters such as a standard SLC and Boomerang should be added into the game

All of the above! +1 for more food/drink/shop stalls...our guests will soon tire of milkshakes, coffee, and mystery beef [happy]

Would love to see a Boomerang / shuttle coaster option

Carnival and arcade games would be a first, and most parks have those...

I miss the terrain edit grid (ability to make square holes and trenches)

I would love:
- A Condor (best ride ever!)
- An enterprise
- Musik Express
- A shoot-the-shoot / boat ride
- Endless train dark-ride (Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion)
- S&S Super Shot drop-ride
- Kiddie Rides (Hamptons, Red Barron, etc...)
- Please can we have a standard Giant Wheel (Ferris Wheel...ideally the Chance Rides version)
- Also a standard carousel (not 2 floors)
- Spinning Observation Tower

Even still in its current form, it's currently the best game on the planet (no pun intendend) as far as I am concerned...

Top Bottom