Different Stall Types

i think it would be really nice if there would be different versions of a stalls

heres an example with hot dogs

small stall = guy with a cart going around the park and selling hot dogs on foot

normal stall = the stalls we used to have

big stall = restaurants ( like mentioned in another thread )

i think it would be really nice if there would be different versions of a stalls

small stall = guy with a cart going around the park and selling hot dogs on foot

Agree. But small stalls even fixed sometimes. Not just going around.

And off course of you put two different stalls beneath it should be merged with the roof

I'd like to have stalls that would blend into walls. Sometimes at parks, you see like a river-caves ride, but it has shops inside it, as you exist the ride. So you should be able to have this as type too.

I really like this idea! I think that each would have its unique benefits like the small stalls are mobile so can reach people and make more money on busier days normal stalls maybe carry more items and ability to create food courts whereas big stalls like restaurants can fulfill multiple needs such as hunger, rest, and restroom. Money and size management would all be considered b4 building.

I agree, this is a great idea, to have different size stalls. I would prefer a building system like The Sims 4 to build buildings, gift shops, and restaurants.

Like the small stall idea. Perhaps you could set a path in the same way as entertainers for RCT3, and they would follow that route, and if you didn't set a path they just stayed in the location originally placed?

I think i like the idea of different sized pre-build stalls. Then we could have a building system like Sims 4 for building generic buildings, restaurants, and gift shops. This system could also be used for enclosing rides and ques. Hopefully we get a ride entrance system like in RCT3, the one in RCTW is pre-build and i dont like it.

I think i like the idea of different sized pre-build stalls. Then we could have a building system like Sims 4 for building generic buildings, restaurants, and gift shops. This system could also be used for enclosing rides and ques. Hopefully we get a ride entrance system like in RCT3, the one in RCTW is pre-build and i dont like it.
I would not be limited in size with the "building tool".

I want have the ability to build everything, not only big gift shops or restaurants, but some custom small food stalls if I want.

Yeah I think have the "building tool" would give us full ability to really create small, medium, large, and x-large shops and more to have that stuff. It would be great.

Whilst we are at it, can we have stalls selling multiply items, with how many items they can sell being size dependant. So you could have say the moveable carts can only sell one item (e.g. just a hot dog or sunglasses), the medium sized ones can sell three (so you can get burger, fries and drink from same stand) and the big ones can sell say ten?

Whilst we are at it, can we have stalls selling multiply items, with how many items they can sell being size dependant. So you could have say the moveable carts can only sell one item (e.g. just a hot dog or sunglasses), the medium sized ones can sell three (so you can get burger, fries and drink from same stand) and the big ones can sell say ten?
Well, with the "Scripted Objects and Modular Building" we can have this.

Example : if you put a deep fryer, you can sell fries, if you put a refrigerator, you can sell ice cream, etc ...

And since each object has its own price, and that space is limited by the size of your building, well, the gameplay is automatically limited by the system itself. (and in addition to that, you is not limited to only three different preset sizes, and you keeps you full freedom) [up]

YES!! stall types!
i love the idea of hot dog carts!!
and restaurants!
and sitting areas , like in RCT id make a bunch of paths with benches for people to sit, but itd be cool to have tables and umbrellas and stuff!

i hope this game is AWESOME!!!

i always loved making really big and elaborate food courts, i guess because it was all sorts of varieties in little bits i hope this game has ALOT of stalls and restaurants and games and stuff

Top Bottom