Tunnel Styles

5c3e1da8a0.png

I guess it is self-explaining. ;)

Last edited:
I'd suggest it be a toggle thing like with path supports... (Would probably be-slightly easier than the supports for the wooden coasters, and yes a good idea.)

If we can create and import our own wall pieces (can we?) then we'd just dig out the ground, build the path or track, place our custom wall pieces around it , and then backfill the soil.

Would be good however it is much more complex because each wall finish would have to dynamically adjust to the tunnel that you are creating. There is also the limit of what you are producing in style then.

I feel you would be better creating your own 4m section to suit what you want and then just adjust it accordingly.

to be honest if they just add in more scenery pieces players could make the tunnels what ever theme they want

I'd suggest it be a toggle thing like with path supports... (Would probably be-slightly easier than the supports for the wooden coasters, and yes a good idea.)

I think Minnion has this spot on. I'm sure this would be the easiest way to implement it, then the user can just mould the terrain to the edge of the tunnel at entrance and exit.

I know about Steam Workshop. What I am not aware of is how to create walls and stuff for the game. Is there a guide to importing custom parts anywhere?

Well if we *could* then we could make bits of wall that look like mine-props, and glass walls etc.

Mine props are possible now with the planks and yeah I would rather frontier out the glass in because I want to use it for management/career side of things and not just sandbox which is where UGC will be.

Is there a leaderboard for the game? I thought the challenge was purely against the game in which case using CC is an individual choice. Even if it was competitive, if each piece of CC only counted the same as the type of content it was based off then there would be no advantage anyway.

Last edited:
Is there a leaderboard for the game? I thought the challenge was purely against the game in which case using CC is an individual choice. Even if it was competitive, if each piece of CC only counted the same as the type of content it was based off then there would be no advantage anyway.

There will not be the ability to add UGC though into the scenarios and it work. How would it know the theme etc. If we end up with the advance management there is not likely to be ways to integrate them properly so it would limit to using it in sandbox and (non)challenge mode that I am not interested in the slightest.

Well you'd do it how we do it in the sims. If you share a park with CC in it you say so and list the CC so anyone who wants to use your park can subscribe to those items, or else the items are simply replaced by what they were based off (the original guid should be stored with the CC as a fallback, and its the original GUID that will decide the value of that CC). If you share a park without CC in it you say "No CC" in your description and it will be more popular that the parks with CC in. I don't see the problem. For many many years sims players who don't like CC have walked alongside those who do each side playing the game as they prefer it.

Well you'd do it how we do it in the sims. If you share a park with CC in it you say so and list the CC so anyone who wants to use your park can subscribe to those items, or else the items are simply replaced by what they were based off (the original guid should be stored with the CC as a fallback, and its the original GUID that will decide the value of that CC). If you share a park without CC in it you say "No CC" in your description and it will be more popular that the parks with CC in. I don't see the problem. For many many years sims players who don't like CC have walked alongside those who do each side playing the game as they prefer it.

Because I want the same features you are talking about from UGC but made from frontier to use in the management side.

Top Bottom