Disabled Guests

One thing I would love to see on this game (having special needs myself of course) is people with special needs, people in wheelchairs, people who are physically disabled coming to your parks! I mean in real-time people from ALL walks of life attend theme parks and it would be nice to see that incorporated into the game as well!

Reply to this post with AYE or HEAR HEAR if you agree!

This would require an awful lot of work, new character models, new animations, varying degrees of how to handle these guests. Personally, I play games to escape reality and if I kept getting messages in my parks saying "disabled guests cant access rides because of stairs" I would be pretty annoyed. Something like that is very down near the bottom of my list for missing features. The devs are still working on security at this point, and theres a lot more rides to be added like pools.

Well, yeah I mean sure they are just little cartoon characters. You can have any sort of background story you want for them. Some of them could be serial killers, drug addicts, recovering alcoholics, anything you want! Some of the guys even like to hold hands [wink]

I REALLY think this needs to be added, as someone who volenteers for a disabled campsite (and someone with a disability) I can 100% say that we go to theme parks. There needs to be more representation in this game (and PlanZoo)

Top Bottom