Unable to play Planet Coaster...Ugh

So I had the lovely event of playing PC earlier today when I heard the music suddenly freeze up and screen blanked out. I went to restart my machine (sucking up the fact I lost what I was working on) only to find my computer no longer wanted to boot up. Not sure what the deal is, if my GPU or motherboard gave up the ghost but tried another older graphics card just to see if I'd get anything and not even booting up, no display.

I decided to use my old work computer (Old, it has decent specs other than the graphics card, which is a Nvidia GTS250). Specs on this is an i7 processor (2.93ghz), 16gb of ram, and the mentioned Nvidia GTS250. When I went to fire up PC on this machine, it popped up with an error saying "No suitable 3D adapter available"... Has anyone ran PC on this graphics card?

Gonna be a while til I can get something back up and running at this point...Just landed a job after being unemployed for several months (at a theme park using my multimedia expertise, yay!)

*oops*
Sorry bout the computer.
GTS250, lol, older than my underwear.
GTS250 wont support DX11 properly, so it cant run PC. Best it officially supported was DX10 because it lacked features for DX11 native support.
Grats on the job!.

Last edited:
Update, managed to get a new gaming PC...looking forward to getting back on track after the long/slow painful install :)

I'm pretty sure my GTX1060 will handle this with no problem :)

Top Bottom