Water through buildings...

I'm trying to make a divecoaster with water around it... Have made a tunnel and when I place water it goes through the buiding.. What you're experience with buildings and water...

You're essentially going to have to create a massive "log" of terrain, then tunnel into that log to make a hollow cylinder, then place building pieces on the inside and outside of it to create the effect you're going for if you want it to go under water.

You're essentially going to have to create a massive "log" of terrain, then tunnel into that log to make a hollow cylinder, then place building pieces on the inside and outside of it to create the effect you're going for if you want it to go under water.

Thanx for the anwser, but it would be cool when water will stop by concrete elements, just like in real life. So Maybye the devs will read this thread and can make it possible. For the rest I Love the final result at this moment.

Thanx for the anwser, but it would be cool when water will stop by concrete elements, just like in real life. So Maybye the devs will read this thread and can make it possible. For the rest I Love the final result at this moment.

water is just cosmetic and only interacts with terrain

best sort of thing i could do was this
FF07BEDB3FD86552D8FEF564A8F883A4211515FC

Last edited:
It would be nice to be able to define a pool within a closed set of walls. It would be fair to have certain requirements, like it has to be completely enclosed with walls and floor pieces. Or it could even be a special set of building pieces just for creating custom shaped reflecting pools or indoor water effects. Bonus if the pieces could be sunk into a landscaped water feature to keep water *out*.
There are ways around it, but I'd prefer to put my energy into other parts of the park.

Top Bottom