Issue with "squarred paths "

Hi
I've got issue with the squarred paths : i can't rise or lower such a path , is't normal ? Has somebody got the same issue , or is there any keyboard to use ?
Thanks .

I think it's working as intended, and that the grid is a 2D thing.

You'll notice the grid sits X-Y axis on the (ground) if that's the (height) level selected. But if you put in a raised path (up some stairs and then on to the flat) you can select the grid to generate itself from the raised path. This grid is now off the ground. and you can draw squares on that new level.

Is there something specific you're trying to do?

Last edited:
Aye if you want to raise the path, turn grid off and raise it and then turn the grid back on once you have to the next level. I do think it is rather frustrating in regards to a QoL system to keep turning on/off.

Aye if you want to raise the path, turn grid off and raise it and then turn the grid back on once you have to the next level. I do think it is rather frustrating in regards to a QoL system to keep turning on/off.

I think it's working as intended, and that the grid is a 2D thing.

You'll notice the grid sits X-Y axis on the (ground) if that's the (height) level selected. But if you put in a raised path (up some stairs and then on to the flat) you can select the grid to generate itself from the raised path. This grid is now off the ground. and you can draw squares on that new level.

Is there something specific you're trying to do?
Thanks to you ,both , for yours answers .
So now , i realize it's not possible to draw stairs in the "squarred grid mode " . I've to do as you notice ! OK , many thanks , that was clear ! [up]

Top Bottom