Lights, Bins and Seating

I think life would be a whole lot easier on PC if the seats, bins and lights were automatically on the path as you put the path down! What does everyone else think?

I think life would be a whole lot easier on PC if the seats, bins and lights were automatically on the path as you put the path down! What does everyone else think?

It would be a lot easier if you already had all the rides and shops set when you create a new map, but it would limit creativity a lot.

I personally like it as it is.

I disagree, seats,lights and bin placement adds to the scenery effect and if its automatically put down that takes away from the creativity. no other coaster game automatically out down these things

Absolutely!

They will just need to add 16 tick-boxes to select which styles to place.

lol what is with everyone and having check boxes for everything lately, like have a million check boxes is going to be anything but a nightmare to go though.

Soon we will need checkboxes to only show certain check boxes[wacky]

I disagree, seats,lights and bin placement adds to the scenery effect and if its automatically put down that takes away from the creativity. no other coaster game automatically out down these things

I also disagree, but your last sentence is wrong!
Theme Park Studio (just if you want) can place anything automatically on the path with a set amount of space!

lol what is with everyone and having check boxes for everything lately, like have a million check boxes is going to be anything but a nightmare to go though.

Soon we will need checkboxes to only show certain check boxes[wacky]

Bitter Jeweler is known for his good sense of sarcasm!

Placing bins and benches doesn't have to take long. You can place them already rather easily due to the automatic edge snapping.

Placing bins and benches doesn't have to take long. You can place them already rather easily due to the automatic edge snapping.

The point I'm trying to get across though is - you're not going to build your paths in your park first are you? You place and build rides, shops and facilities first, and it takes ages to put ur lights, seats and bins down! If they auto-rotated to line up with the side of the path ur putting them on, lights would a a lot easier to place!

Last edited:
The point I'm trying to get across though is - you're not going to build your paths in your park first are you? You place and build rides, shops and facilities first, and it takes ages to put ur lights, seats and bins down! If they auto-rotated to line up with the side of the path ur putting them on, lights would a a lot easier to place!

I do build my paths first, its called a park layout

I know it was sarcasm, so was my statement since anything anyone suggest lately seems to involve adding a checkbox

Last edited:
I always start with a path. It dictates the lay out of my park. I know how much room I need for let's say a ride or a building, so I'll place my paths in a way there will be room enough for those things. After I've placed my paths I start building the rest, finally the fences, foliage, benches, bins and lights will be put into place.

Top Bottom