Stripped down shops

I quite like that the current shops are just a single 1x1 square and you can customise the exterior quite a lot... but I was thinking it would be really great if these were stripped back even more to just be the counter and things that the vendor has to interact with, allowing them to be used in many different ways:
- Even more customisable shops
- Stalls
- As part of a row of vendors on along single counter.
- <INSERT CREATIVITY HERE :D>

I quite like that the current shops are just a single 1x1 square and you can customise the exterior quite a lot... but I was thinking it would be really great if these were stripped back even more to just be the counter and things that the vendor has to interact with, allowing them to be used in many different ways:
- Even more customisable shops
- Stalls
- As part of a row of vendors on along single counter.
- <INSERT CREATIVITY HERE :D>

We had this type of option in RCT3... It was a Generic Stall and you could create your own "brand" using custom images / signs (image upload) to decorate your shop/stall facades. You could also choose via a menu which items you would like to sell in that stall.
+1

i'd rather see the team do to flat rides what they have done with shops or just create more shop types. before they make the current stores more customisable

Top Bottom