Update is here!

[yesnod] Best christmass present ever already

KNNXxn5.png

Last edited:
I just built some Souvenir-Shops after the update. Well, the peeps weren't interested in the souvenirs before. Now it's changed... but: isn't it a little bit TOO MUCH interest now? :D
9ku5i39c.png

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Not to mention that the rest of the park is nearly empty :D

I am jealous of your fast internets. :(

Don't feel too bad. I'm one of the lucky people who has a quantum connection. It's still in it's experimental stage but we haven't had anything going wrong or disappear the last few weeks! ..now I'm sad that you are sad...
*teleports some hot coco to Brett in the hope to patch things up*

I just built some Souvenir-Shops after the update. Well, the peeps weren't interested in the souvenirs before. Now it's changed... but: isn't it a little bit TOO MUCH interest now? :D
It's just the Christmas shopping rush. Expect things to go back to normal after 25 December ;)

Don't feel too bad. I'm one of the lucky people who has a quantum connection. It's still in it's experimental stage but we haven't had anything going wrong or disappear the last few weeks! ..now I'm sad that you are sad...
*teleports some hot coco to Brett in the hope to patch things up*

Does that mean you're both downloading and uploading the game at the same time? [woah]

I am amazed by the amount of work that went into this patch.
2.2 GB of content, features and fixes.
Thank you Frontier!

After playing a bit with the new update, I have to say it feels way better than it was seen yesteday in the stream.

Basically 80% of the things that annoyed me are gone. Huge improvement in the management section [up]

And a truckload of new fancy stuff. The xmas lights are amazing as they will allow us to theme stuff Vegas style or have proper Main Street lightning.

I could go on for a while, but I'll stop here. Just wanted to say express my gratitude for the work well done in this great update: Thank you Frontier. It's indeed a great Christmas gift [up]

Last edited:
Do customers go to other shops than the typical 1-2?

Do guests still walk around the park aimlessely when they have no money while having sporadic destinations that cost money?

Do guests not queue a line because they think its full when its not? (50% the queue looks fine while the other 50% say its full)

Top Bottom