Coaster Station Length Extension?

are you able to do it? doesn't seem to be a way to extend these without putting duplicate stations? thanks.....

This is just me thinking out loud as I haven't tried it, but have you tried extending the piece length on the slider on the side, is that available?

Or maybe the system is more designed around shorter stations and block braking?

COurse, it is alpha, so it may be one of the work in progress features!

Coasters are very alpha/beta at the moment but it needs alot of things

1) Custom supports, the auto-generated supports looks very poor and unrealistic
2) Animations of loading/unloading guests on the trains
3) Longer trains/stations
4) Multiple trains/stations
5) Transfer tables
and everything I forgot :D

Last edited:
They made sure you had to cheat code your way to the coaster to emphases that it really not ready for public viewing, I can't criticize something that isn't even ready to test. It was nice for them to throw this in, they didn't have too ;) After is ready,. I might have somethings to add like the rest of you, but the things mentioned here make total sense if it is not ready yet.

Last edited:
well I just noticed that the generic coasters in the pre made parks had much longer stations than what you can actually put down at the moment, so it's clearly in there, but when you try to extend coaster stations it actually just simply adds another station which im thinking you can have coasters stop at multiple stations or is part of transport rides stuff... but the fact that longer stations were already there, I wasn't sure if there was some special key to press to make em longer!! that was all :D but didn't seem to be any way to do that yet

Top Bottom