Idea for the Reverse Launched Rollercoaster

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I was stuck on building a reverse launched rollercoaster, the Torque.
It seems the coaster is bugged somehow, simply my car goes forward, it stops, then it got booster backwards, and when it should pass the station, it just stops. [cry]
Apparantly it would have worked in the alpha or beta version of PC, but I'm not sure about that, cause I didn't played the alpha or beta.

To make things much easier, I was thinking about an option to make it all easier to build.

First: I tried to make a rollercoaster to get boosted backwards, but it didn't pass the station, what about making an option which says: Ignore car when it passes backwards. Then the station will not
use it's brakes to slow down the train and let it stop.

Second: When that part failed to create, I tried something else.. In the Good Gully, Miss Molly map, I tried to make a forward boosted rollercoaster (the same Torque) which got launched towards the huge
rock pillar thingy. It got boosted up, if makes a loop inside that rock, and then it reaches the top, and at last it passes the "Dual Direction Synchronous Motor" at the end of the track. Then my idea was to
let the car goes backwards, so it drives the same way back. But then I got stuck on the second problem. When it comes all the way down again, it can't reach the station cause he passes the
"Linear Synchronous Motor". Now my train can't reach the station building, because it get's boosted forward again.
My idea was to make a single track, but that can't be done like this.

If that button "Ignore car when it passes backwards" can be added to the "Linear Synchronous Motor", all my problems are gone. Then it should be possible to make a power launched rollercoaster which goes forwards, and backwards aswell. Cause all the trackpieces which will boost a car forwards, of let the car stop when it passes backwards will have that option then.

It's just a wild idea, but I think that will work.
What do you guys think?

p.s. I'm sorry for my not perfectly correct English.

Thanks for reading this! [up]
I really hope more people have the same issue, so the development team will look for a solution to fix the bugged Torque Coaster and to make it a very interresting ride.

Kind regards,

Syrus

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968319922/myworkshopfiles/?appid=493340

Top Bottom