Subscribe to a mod on steam, NO show

Kia ora

I just got Coasters and made a sandbox (cause I thought that's what learners do, work off the clock for a start (This one does anyhow)) and I subscribed to
"Natural Jungle" by MuZe and "Lightning Rod" by Mitchell. In game I see "Lightning Rod", but not "Natural Jungle". Is this maybe because I made a sandbox or could there be another reason for this neat looking mod not showing up, if somebody could help please. these looked like great kick starters for an ole geezzer to learn from, tho I have to say I'm more an adventure park type of guy, love to make a world to explore but I guess it's gonna need rides to pay for it's self.

I'm more into the building of these thing than obsessed with making money like these games seem to be

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875303325&searchtext=natural+jungle

I'm assuming this is the one you downloaded?

If you did, it isn't showing up because you won't find it in the park you're playing as a blueprint. That download is an entire park of its own.
To find this you need to go back to the main menu, press play and then find the button that says "My Parks". It will pop up there so you can play it :)

Yes it is I posted a couple og links but theyer in to be moderated

yes it is

Really hard to answer people or coummunicate when EVERYTHING time I quote a post it disapairs to be moderated ans is gone for hours sorry but this is frustratingly hard

Last edited:
Top Bottom