Developers Diaries... how often?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I know we just got our first Developer Diary but I was curious how frequent we can expect these? Will we see them weekly? Monthly? I know you're all busy making the game...but we want to be busy watching you make the game as often as we can. :)

I saw somewhere we should see things at least weekly such as images and other things. But as far as the Dev Diary Videos I'm not sure.

I know we just got our first Developer Diary but I was curious how frequent we can expect these? Will we see them weekly? Monthly? I know you're all busy making the game...but we want to be busy watching you make the game as often as we can. :)
You're right, I'm getting hungry too.

giphy.gif

Brett C

Frontier
Weekly (unless i manage to get hit by a bus, it's weekly). [happy][up]

Dev Diary isn't the same as the Dev Diary vids, is it? So the Dev Diary will be posted weekly in the hidden parts of the forum, unless you're Coaster Head Member. Am I right?

Dev Diary isn't the same as the Dev Diary vids, is it? So the Dev Diary will be posted weekly in the hidden parts of the forum, unless you're Coaster Head Member. Am I right?
Oh ????

This is not what I thought ...

I thought it was a new chapter of the video Dev Diary every week [cry]

We'll see tomorrow ...
(The DD-Part1 was posted October 22)

Last edited:
Could you subtitle the next Diaries? It's difficult to understand for those who English is not our first language. Even English subtitles would help us.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom