A list of KEYS/SHORTCUTS/CONTROLS

I've done a search and couldn't find a list of KEYS/SHORTCUTS/CONTROLS

There is a help section in game but it doesn't list everything.

Is anyone else having issues with the zooming feature? I try and zoom in and it goes wild! I have to completely zoom in and out to try get the angle and becomes very frustrating.

I've changed the settings and can't get along with zooming... i most be missing something as it shouldn't be this difficult.

zoom

Hey there.

I have the same issue with zooming. I reported it as a bug, mainly because I'll be moving just a tap away and the screen goes completely out to far zoom. I mean, it's just an annoyance, it's Alpha, and the game is beautiful...but yes, I'm having challenges with the zoom as well.

Ah that's good to know it isn't me! I thought it was a setting i could change and tried each one of them to only make it worse.
Sometimes i would zoom so far out i couldn't get back to ground level for minutes.... Let's hope it is a bug and not us being stupid :(

Some of us don't have permission to that section of the forums.
So please be a team player and post the shortcuts... Share the knowledge.. live the dream...

Everyone who purchased the Early Bird Alpha can access that forum, if you don't have permission send support a message and they'll sort it out for you.

^^ Sorry if you already tried this but have you logged out of the forums and then back in since you bought the Early Bird? If not, the forums only know your status from when you last logged in i.e, not an early bird owner. Hope this helps. [happy]

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
If you obtained the game not via FrontierStore.net or one of our affiliated/official websites, please contact our support team: https://support.frontier.co.uk to get your account issues resolved. Alternatively, you're welcome to take a screenshot of your FrontierStore.net page showing proof of your purchase of Early bird or Alpha, and PM me here on the forums showing such proof and i'll force your usergroup to the proper access.

If you obtained it by other means (pirating the software), sorry - we can't help you here.

Can someone post a link that works cuz that one before doesn't work thanks

You can only get access to that page if you have bought the Early Bird access from the Frontier Store and are signed into the forum with the same account. Read Brett C's post above for help with that.

Last edited:
I sent Brett a message as I can't access those links and I've bought the Alpha

If you have bought the alpha but don't have access to those links, then contact support here. Everyone that has bought (not pirated) the alpha should have access to that part of the forum, and also have one of these logos in their posts when posting in the forum.

PCCPostbitBackground.png

CHPostbitBackground.png

Last edited:
Hey So I have purchased Planet Coaster on Steam which gave me access to Beta. I don't seem to have access to the link for the hotkeys.

I have a question though? Why is a list of hotkeys restricted anyway? I just looked at some other google searches and found a list.

Hey So I have purchased Planet Coaster on Steam which gave me access to Beta. I don't seem to have access to the link for the hotkeys.

I have a question though? Why is a list of hotkeys restricted anyway? I just looked at some other google searches and found a list.

This thread is referring to the alpha, which had a closed forum only for those who purchased the alpha. You can find the keybindings for the current version of the game here: https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/16181-Planet-Coaster-v1-0-Keybinds

Uh, guys? I think the real issue is that people can't see the post because it's locked behind a 6 month old paywall not everyone put money into.

The solution is not "Well you should have bought the alpha and if you did and still can't see it contact support". The solution is to post the content here, where everyone can see it, not just alpha players ;)

Top Bottom