Kraken's Awakening (Darkride/ Coaster)

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Heya, I'm really sorry on the moderators if I am not supposed to post our creations here but I just wanted to share this ride I built over the past few days.

It's called Kraken's Awakening, a dark ride/ coaster. I hope y'all enjoy it.

[video=youtube;tS7gl2kjKG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS7gl2kjKG0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[up][big grin]

Excellent ride, well done - Great use of the lighting and all the rocks, especially like the blue room and the gallon firing cannons :)

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Excellent ride, well done - Great use of the lighting and all the rocks, especially like the blue room and the gallon firing cannons :)

Thanks! So much blue, I had to make do without water!

Awesome. Pff i won't have a life when dark rides will come to Planet Coaster [rolleyes]

Me too :(, leave my job in a real theme park to build virtual ones lmao!

Very very interesting. I love that, I´m hoping that all of us are able to create such great darkrides as it´s possible with RCT3 in the end.

That was fantastic! The kraken was great, but I also really liked all of the awesome theme elements to the ride as well. Two thumbs up!

With such limited items and limited editing tools, you've really done an outstanding job!

I am without a doubt looking forward to seeing what else you can create!

nice work Sawyer, did the kraken pass by or why i didnt see it?^^

What i hope is, that frontier make Darkness real dark. That means anywhere where is no light or any influence of light should br totally black.

Top Bottom