My Park So Far

Hey, everyone. You might've seen my livestream a few times if you've been looking on Twitch. I had no idea, but for some time, I was the highest viewed channel. I was so excited that I actually stayed up 16 hours straight working on this park. Immediately after waking up, I spend another 8 hours more. Then I spent something like 4 hours off-stream working on the park.

This is the result:

[imgur]JrSnf[/imgur]

Here is a video of the park:

[video=youtube_share;fZapgQjSI5A]https://youtu.be/fZapgQjSI5A[/video]

Finally, here is a download for the park: Grandeur Park
Warning! The park has a lot of scenery. I have a fairly decent CPU and the park easily eats up ~70% of it. Be aware that the game might be laggy or prone to crashing while playing my park.

Unfortunately, the game now consumes so much of my CPU that I can't actually stream this park anymore. It causes lots of stuttering in the stream, and I don't want to provide a poor experience to anyone. As a result, I'll probably do all of my work off-stream, and will livestream another park instead. That, or hope that 0.1.3.x provides some fixes to optimization. One can hope, yeah?

Here is my stream: Fisher Gaming Stream

Last edited:
Glad you guys enjoy it. I'll go ahead and publish the park for everyone to use. It's not totally complete, but I can't really get much more work done on it since the game eats up 100% of my CPU.

I've also added a video for you all to watch, if the screenshots weren't enough! [happy]

Top Bottom