Scenario Editor

Not seen this asked yet and not sure if in the right place - @Joel @wingardiumlevicoaster feel free to move if there is a more appropriate sub forum

I was wondering if we know whether we can convert current sandbox parks into scenarios? Got a couple of ideas for scenarios but don't want to start the maps yet if they won't be usable.

I don't think this has been confirmed yet but I think it's fairly safe to assume we can convert sandbox into scenario's.

I don't think this has been confirmed yet but I think it's fairly safe to assume we can convert sandbox into scenario's.

I would certainly hope we can convert sandbox into scenarios... That just kind of seems like it would be a no brainer given how people have been using sandbox... [big grin] That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to it...

Thanks Joel.

I'm assuming that as they had the foresight to make custom biome back compatible and they said you can turn sandbox into scenarios it will be fine, the just never said if it would work for current sandboxes or only new ones post 1.4

Top Bottom