Enhancing pathways for plazas (Remove path obstructions)

I'm pretty sure there's been threads for this... I just didn't find them.

Maybe some of you can help me.. But if there isn't an easy way, can we please (we meaning the devs) make it to where this doesn't happen anymore? 90% of my creative juice is spent on trying to figure out how to trick the path system into doing what I want it to do. And it gets time consuming, not to mention, exhausting. I'm new to Planet Coaster so maybe the community can show me some tricks?

I'm trying to get the path from the grid to connect to the path that's curved along the fencing/gate as well as the buildings. But it's obstructed :(

mDmkBD.gif

[video=youtube_share;C2qUQyr_F3w]https://youtu.be/C2qUQyr_F3w[/video]

What do I do?

I'm pretty sure there's been threads for this... I just didn't find them.

Maybe some of you can help me.. But if there isn't an easy way, can we please (we meaning the devs) make it to where this doesn't happen anymore? 90% of my creative juice is spent on trying to figure out how to trick the path system into doing what I want it to do. And it gets time consuming, not to mention, exhausting. I'm new to Planet Coaster so maybe the community can show me some tricks?

I'm trying to get the path from the grid to connect to the path that's curved along the fencing/gate as well as the buildings. But it's obstructed :(

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-03-2018/mDmkBD.gif

https://youtu.be/C2qUQyr_F3w

What do I do?

Unfortunately you can't combine off grid path with gridded paths when in grid editing mode (if you understand what I mean).
Outside of grid editing mode you can. Holding Z and turning of angle snap make it a bit easier to place them.

Yeah It would be nice if we could though. And if the path had the priority over objects say a vista point, bin, bench, or the ground so the path is always possible as its really annoying when you need a path in but your presented with obstruction I would love to see the path just being able to be placed and any thing that was in its way getting moved or deleted meaning the path took priority over everything maybe the only thing it couldn't take priority over is the rides and stations as that could become a problem at times trying to connect them and finding out it always deletes your ride (OOHNOO) but the rest would be golden.

PLEASE GIVE US A WE UPDATE ON THIS DEV'S HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS IMPROVMENT IM LITTLERY AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT) we will not hold you to it just a guess or rough time left in testing as i know it was to be included in the last update with the adventure DLC so please a we teaser to keep us going PLEASE LOL.

P.s Your are all doing a great job i love your work defiantly setting the bar very high for others but I cant see anyone coming close to what you have done here I just love it and really cant wait for the rest of your DLC's as i will be buying everyone of them.

A paid DLC at the rate of 1 per month would be great and a scaled down version for free so everyone gets something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom