On-ride Photo's

I've searched for this topic and can't seem to see one.. So sorry if it's a duplicate (I'll be amazed if it's not as it was a hot topic being missing from RCT3)

On-ride photo's!!! Can we have the sale of them back please? :D

+1 for this. I liked using the camera on coasters in RCT3. There should also be a shop to buy them at near the exit of the ride, and then a large "main store" that sells them all at the front of the park.

+1 for this. I liked using the camera on coasters in RCT3. There should also be a shop to buy them at near the exit of the ride, and then a large "main store" that sells them all at the front of the park.
+1

And about the "main store", many rides have a "big souvenirs & photo store" at the exit.

All the new disney rides (and certainly others park rides) work like this now :

- Themed queue (always)
- Pre show (sometimes, if needed)
- The Ride
- Screens (showing the photo, if it's a coaster)
- Souvenir Shop (selling the photo you saw earlier, if needed)

+1

And about the "main store", many rides have a "big souvenirs & photo store" at the exit.

- Themed queue (always)
- The Ride
yes that's a good idea,but to see ther photos from ride,i mean for every peep,i think its impossible because of limited resources

yes that's a good idea,but to see ther photos from ride,i mean for every peep,i think its impossible because of limited resources
Ahah ! No a fake one, where guests can buy photo.

But it's a good idea for "Planet Coaster 2" [big grin]

Very good idea! +1[up]

+1

- Themed queue (always)
- The Ride

Big +1 [up]

Almost every ride, especially coasters have a system just like that.

Yes on ride photos is a must, as well as a booth to sell them from after they get off so they have to go there to make the purchase, instead of them just having them as soon as they get off would be great to!! +10000000000000000 [up] [up]

Yes please! I forgot about the photo shop at the end. I would always make this with my CS but it would be nice it was included.

Most definitely. You could place on-ride photos to all the tracked rides in RCT 3 and I can't see why this shouldn't be a possibility in Planet Coaster. And being able to have an exit where guests could see pictures taken and be able to purchase them would be really nice too. And I want to be able to charge what I like for pictures (as with the rides). And maybe you could research the camera technology - so you could have different pictures worth more depending on how well the camera takes the shot and the quality of the shot. Maybe you could start with black and white, but later you could get a 3D shot or something - and the cost would be higher to the guest based on that picture technology you've unlocked.

Yes on ride photos is a must, as well as a booth to sell them from after they get off so they have to go there to make the purchase, instead of them just having them as soon as they get off would be great to!! +10000000000000000 [up] [up]

I agree - on ride photos should be available for sale from a shop located after the exit of a ride, and at other gift shops scattered throughout the park (which I'd put near the entrance for peeps to buy before going home).

No major attraction is complete without the complementary gift shop at the end of the exit queue. It would be interesting if they give us the ability to customize billboards in the game for our rides; not only our gift shops sold on-ride photos, we could also customize t-shirts and hats with the attraction logo. So each gift shop was not only themed differently, but sold different types of merchandise along with the on-ride photos.

No major attraction is complete without the complementary gift shop at the end of the exit queue. It would be interesting if they give us the ability to customize billboards in the game for our rides; not only our gift shops sold on-ride photos, we could also customize t-shirts and hats with the attraction logo. So each gift shop was not only themed differently, but sold different types of merchandise along with the on-ride photos.

This is an awesome idea that needs it's own separate discussion honestly because it has a fair amount of potential. Especially if you think about it in terms of do guests return to the park? Because then when you first start your park you may see merchandise being sold but nobody is wearing it. (Not many people really run off and change in the middle of a day at a theme park) But as your park gets older you start to see people in all sorts of your merchandise who are returning for another trip to the park and that would be awesome!

With the camera idea, I think we should be able to place it on a separate post, instead of attached to the track as seen in RCT3.

img

Top Bottom