Planets!

As the game itself is named 'planet coaster' I wish we had planets!
The career mode can be running a multi-planet theme pack corporation, hence having to deal with multiple environments. As you get to play along, you will get to put your hands on the other planets. You might get to build the first theme park on the moon, but a rival company might beat you to the other planets. This concept can be the main storyline for the career mode, but it might as well be a series of hidden missions, just to spice up the game. You can earn mascots rides, and statues representing mercury, venus, mars, Europa and pluto, by completing the secret career mode.

This concept can be the main storyline for the career mode
Or not ! [big grin]

And "Planet Coaster" not "Planets Coaster"

I think more in different places on the planet, with a 3D globe, it would be possible to rotate in any direction to select a mission (in differents countries of the world)

Like this :
Barefoot-Atlas.png

Last edited:
You could just have a globe like in cities XL and have different parks of yours all over the globe with some in cities others in the desert. Then you can have a monorail or forms of transportation from park to park and maybe even hotels and resorts.

Last edited:
Ideas like this are perhaps more for the feature-creep period rather then for now. I like the creativity though [up]

It adds a neat feature, but I just dont know about this one for some reason. It would take a neat approach because of the name "Planet Coaster". So idk I'm just on the fence with this one.

maybe we just need a black hole... Cool ideas just doubtful, wouldn't mind seeing some space scenery or things like that however. EX: Planets, Stars, Black holes, comets, ect.

Uh. No. It might have a slightly cartoony art style, but it's not unrealistic. All has to be on one virtual planet, I'm afraid :p
(Not to mention that would be a monster task for devs)

Well if you're going to go whole hog, may as well make it an expansion for Elite Dangerous [squeeeeee]

Sorry, but please don´t have us create parks on different planets! [uhh] Unrealistic stuff like this could completely ruin the whole game for me.

But I do like the concept of building multiple parks in different countries on one PLANET (earth). [up]

Top Bottom