Special days / Seasons?

After seeing requests for seasons / parades concerts - I was wondering if the game would allow us to incorporate specific days that would have thematic items/events.

e.g. October 31st would have spooky parades, or the month of October it would be with pumpkins, or the day the park opened for the first time would allow special marketing that would lead to a special (more expensive) concert etc.

This can increase the responsibility for workers to change the themes (if possible - automatically after setting up the rules in the UI) and for the gamer to create what they think would be the perfect event for that specific day and see it all play out when that date arrives.

I do hope we get seasons in the game because it would make our parks feel much more dynamic. Check out these two threads, which are pretty similar to what you're saying:

Seasons and Weather
Real time hours and money management tool (Extreme realism)

You beat me to it [big grin]

As Marvin said, this is already being discussed in other threads, please make sure to use the search tool before posting a new idea, as our community has grown quite a bit the past couple of weeks and there is A LOT already being discussed.

Top Bottom