Thinking of purchasing, question

1 will we be able to put coasters underground aka like in rct 1,2 etc?
2 I know you can save your "park" but can you save coaster designs to import to a new park or to share with friends??
3 is there a list somewhere to show the list of rides available and to come or in planning?

would love go carts, bumper boats, boat rides, monorails, chair lifts across the park

so far the sim looks amazing. I briefly bought rctw and within 2 hours requested a refund... its far from ready... lol...

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
1. This is coming in phase 2 of the Alpha (May 24th).
2. This is coming in phase 3 of the Alpha (timeframe unknown but likely a further 2 months beyond phase 2).
3. There's a list of known upcoming (or current) rides here

Last edited:
Hey wingtip! Your money will be well invested in Planet Coaster.

1. Absolutely! This has been confirmed for a later phase.
2. Yes, again this will come later!
3. It's not conclusive - this game is in alpha!

This game is currently still under heavy developement and the first aspect looks at Path and Modular Building. If you're wanting to experience the game as it grows, you can pick up an Early Bird pass. If you're wanting to wait for the complete experience, you can pre-order this for release in Q4 of 2016!

EDIT: I Was beat to it!!!

Last edited:
ok so I bought it... im guessing coasters aren't unlocked till I get a certain amount of people in the park or something??? I can already see they need better pathing tools... I tried making a big circle around a ride and it looked more like an egg.... hope we will be able to change the angle of those colored can lights... And im pretty surprised that one of the key needed items isn't in game yet, the park bench... really??? a simple park bench or trash can...

anyone tried editing any of the signs yet with your own designs??

Top Bottom